Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube compilations show him on the left and right which would be good. Offers something different on both wings.

He's raw but as others mentioned his immense pace is something we don't have and gives opposing defenses something completely different to gameplan for.

i think pep and txiki should be given the benefit of the doubt, you cant hit all the time as seen with philips and a few others but the hit rate is still high in the pep era i believe

looks a very exciting player but not one you would normally associate with Pep and his philosophy of possession retention for his wide players - but he would certainly add something different

Id be happy with him or Mittoma

looks a very exciting player but not one you would normally associate with Pep and his philosophy of possession retention for his wide players - but he would certainly add something different

Id be happy with him or Mittoma

I imagine Mitoma has been quoted at well over £80m as well mate. Doku looks such a raw but exciting prospect as well though?

I wanted a right footer in the mix, so Doku, Mitoma, Barcola all looked fine for me to give the balance. I trust the club to pick the right one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.