Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a right footer in the mix, so Doku, Mitoma, Barcola all looked fine for me to give the balance. I trust the club to pick the right one
Out of those three & value for money wise, it's gotta be Doku for me. He's equally adept & dangerous on the left or right & he has the blistering pace above the other two.

I personally think Mitoma's a bit overrated, ESPECIALLY at the quoted £80m Brighton want! \0/

Barcola has a touch of Paulo Wanchope about him, with his gangly arms & legs all over the place, like a newborn giraffe. Plus reports are PSG are favourites to get him.

Out of those three & value for money wise, it's gotta be Doku for me. He's equally adept & dangerous on the left or right & he has the blistering pace above the other two.

I personally think Mitoma's a bit overrated, ESPECIALLY at the quoted £80m Brighton want! \0/

Barcola has a touch of Paulo Wanchope about him, with his gangly arms & legs all over the place, like a newborn giraffe. Plus reports are PSG are favourites to get him.
this is made up out of thin air. I like the look of Barcola but I can see how you think that, 6ft1' for a winger is not normal. puts up numbers from LW/RW/ST though.

this is made up out of thin air. I like the look of Barcola but I can see how you think that, 6ft1' for a winger is not normal. puts up numbers from LW/RW/ST though.
It's not his height, which is similar to Sané's. I looked at several bits of footage & tried to look past the tricks & flicks, to see few came off to progress his team's attacking action.

It's just my personal opinion mate. If you see it differently, I'm open to listening why. )(

Last edited:
It's not his height, which is similar to Sané's. I looked at several bits of footage & tried to look past the tricks & flicks, to see few came off to progress his team's attacking action.

It's just my personal opinion mate. If you see it different, I'm open to listening to why. )(
no i get it, he looks gangly and not technically decent but i think the height plays into that, just looks wrong on the eye. Totally get why Doku is your choice, im happy with any of the three tbh.

Doku is a proper wildcard in the mix.

no i get it, he looks gangly and not technically decent but i think the height plays into that, just looks wrong on the eye. Totally get why Doku is your choice, im happy with any of the three tbh.

Doku is a proper wildcard in the mix.
To be honest, I wouldn't say so. We know what Mitoma's about, but I read extensively into Doku & was seriously impressed.

Apparently, his constant injuries really get to him. His manager told him he needed a better end product & he became obsessed with making sure his passes/crosses were accurate & made an impact, & to improve his goals return.

He was vastly improving in all areas, but suffered a major injury setback in 2021. His manager reportedly said he told Doku to not take things to heart so much & relax a bit more. He assured him if he kept on trying & concentrated on avoiding injury, he'd be a massive success.

Doku admitted he needs to stop letting disappointments affect him mentally as much as they do. This shows how much he cares about his career & effectiveness as a player.

Mbappé said he'd be one of the world's top 20 players before too long, & Thierry Henry said he's never seen anyone with such explosive pace & the ability to control the ball at top speed.

If he's good enough for Mbappé & Henry, he's good enough for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.