Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's impressive.

Aggregate stats can be very misleading.

2022/23 Per 90 league stats indicate Doku was slightly better than Mahrez, on par with Grealish, and not quite as good as Foden.

And this is in a league widely regarded has defensively poor compared to the PL, so I would say it is reasonable to put all above Doku last season.

IMG-4241.jpg

IMG-4240.jpg

IMG-4239.jpg

2022/23 Per 90 league stats indicate Doku was slightly better than Mahrez, on par with Grealish, and not quite as good as Foden.

And this is in a league widely regarded has defensively poor compared to the PL, so I would say it is reasonable to put all above Doku last season.

IMG-4241.jpg

IMG-4240.jpg

IMG-4239.jpg
He's not far off any of our guys tbf to him.

IMG-4241.jpg

IMG-4240.jpg

IMG-4239.jpg
The only way to ensure if he's a not for City, is to cough up the reported £36m transfer fee & see how he fairs.

If we applied this logic, we'd never make a move for players from foreign leagues...

Last edited:

IMG-4241.jpg

IMG-4240.jpg

IMG-4239.jpg
He has missed 41 games with injury in 2 seasons, that's a worry

The only way to ensure itf he's a fot for City, is to cough up the reported £36m transfer fee & see how he fairs.

If we applied this logic, we'd never make a move for players from foreign leagues...
I wasn’t making a statement about whether we should sign him, just providing statistics to actually put his performances in context (as, again, aggregate stats are often quite misleading).

I have every confidence that Pep could make him a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.