Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant his stats and the league he plays in value him at 20m in my eyes, i dont think he has achieved much as it been in Belgium and France, not that we would get him for that as the world has gone mental (see Lucas thread for some more crazy amounts being banded about)

Agree that the fee that we are getting for our youth players would indicate more value for him but I don't rate him any higher than them
Clearly the club rate him a lot higher than the players we have sold otherwise they would not be selling them and buying him.
Occasionally the club makes an error in buying players and sometimes in selling them but al the evidence we have points to the fact that what they are prepared to pay for players is a pretty good estimate as to what is appropriate value for us.

Reactions: CC1
Electric player on his day. Would give us a whole new dimension. If we can get him for relatively cheap money, even with his injury record, I say go for it.
Maybe cheap & injury is a warning.

The guy is a huge talent but not sat in the treatment room half a season.

Surprised there’s genuine interest but doubts whether it actually happens

Where you live has nothing to do with it. That proves you don't know.
Rather than the Americanised team 'farming' (which generally refers to youth development, but is not the origin of the European term), the French league was originally referred to as 'the Farmers league' as many of the clubs were established by local farmers to give their communities a voice.

This extended to South American teams also.

A little like how lots of English teams were either church founded or railway founded.

In any case, I've lived in France for 23 years and the only 2 teams that have a soul are Lens & Saint Etienne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.