Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the rumours and sincere-official interest about him etc, I will be deeply disappointed if we don't sign him.
My football but general also life will be better if we sign him and Paqueta and Silva stays.
Then we are fine!
Be a very decent summer if this comes to pass.

I suspect we'll drag out the negotiations by low-balling the initial offer and see where were at after a couple of rejections. Either we'll end up paying 'near enough' what they want or some red shirted feckers will enter negotiations at the 11th hour. That's generally the way things run when we come calling, no?

I suspect we'll drag out the negotiations by low-balling the initial offer and see where were at after a couple of rejections. Either we'll end up paying 'near enough' what they want or some red shirted feckers will enter negotiations at the 11th hour. That's generally the way things run when we come calling, no?

Yes, fucking about when we should just get it done.

Yeh it’s a joke, we always get fucked over and let other clubs poach are targets, we’ll continue to be mediocre and stay envious of our competition…. Oh wait…. Stop this nonsense, we are fine and have just won a treble ffs. If we sign a target then great, if not we move on and sign another. It’s not worked out too bad for us so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.