Jeremy Helen + 2 other younsters

Ricster

I believe a person from France was on here about a week ago asking about this player. Finrod, i think his name was. Well i can confirm that Jeremy is at Man City's Acadamy and we beat the Rags to his signature. Apparently Helen is showing alot of potential too, and Paul Power believes he has a good future ahead of him.

We've also signed 2 lads playing for the under 15's. There names cannot be disclosed because of child protection laws, but 1 of them turned down contract offers from Inter Milan, Newcastle, Arsenal, Real Madrid and the rags. This lad sounds promising if he has been able to get noticed by some of Europe's top clubs.

Interesting. I'd still like it if we could get youngsters locally and produce a whole team of locals like the Celtic team of '67 that won the European cup. Not that it's possible anymore at the highest level anyway.

This might be one of your other youngsters but we've signed Torric Jebrin who had signed something with pompey but we've poached him.

What struck me as most interesting is the under 15 player who has turned down some of the worlds finest to come to City. I know some of his decision will be based on the clubs future, but i believe the notority of the Acadamy is probably a factor too.

Ricster said:
I believe a person from France was on here about a week ago asking about this player. Finrod, i think his name was. Well i can confirm that Jeremy is at Man City's Acadamy and we beat the Rags to his signature. Apparently Helen is showing alot of potential too, and Paul Power believes he has a good future ahead of him.

We've also signed 2 lads playing for the under 15's. There names cannot be disclosed because of child protection laws, but 1 of them turned down contract offers from Inter Milan, Newcastle, Arsenal, Real Madrid and the rags. This lad sounds promising if he has been able to get noticed by some of Europe's top clubs.

I was at the under 18/16 games at platt lane against Blackburn i saw two french trialists -one of whom scored and looked very classy i dont know if it was him.

stockportblue said:
Ricster said:

I was at the under 18/16 games at platt lane against Blackburn i saw two french trialists -one of whom scored and looked very classy i dont know if it was him.

Jeremy Helen i believe plays in defence. Possibly left back. Tall lad with dreads i think. I heard both those lads had fine games that night. Wouldn't be surprised if they both were signed up. The 1 that scored the goal, did he not play an absolute blinder? Again, that is what i was told.

Goater666 said:
This might be one of your other youngsters but we've signed Torric Jebrin who had signed something with pompey but we've poached him.

Has Torric signed? He got nicknamed show boy at his last club Royal Oak. Believe he's 16. I think this is going to turn out very messy, a bit like the obi mikel transfer.

Ricster said:
Goater666 said:

Has Torric signed? He got nicknamed show boy at his last club Royal Oak. Believe he's 16. I think this is going to turn out very messy, a bit like the obi mikel transfer.

According to pompey academy watchers hes signed for us. Nothing official yet though.

Ian Woan reckons he'll be a player. Hopefully we'll get as much for him as the rags got off Chelsea for Mikel

Ricster said:
stockportblue said:

Jeremy Helen i believe plays in defence. Possibly left back. Tall lad with dreads i think. I heard both those lads had fine games that night. Wouldn't be surprised if they both were signed up. The 1 that scored the goal, did he not play an absolute blinder? Again, that is what i was told.

Came on as a late sub away at Liverpool on Saturday morning.

Big lad, looks pacy. Not enough time to tell really.

Played left wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.