Jeremy Kyle show been axed

Bear baiting for the masses. A gladiatorial arena where not rights sadly fight it out to entertain the not rights. Looks like it's Homes Under The Hammer from now on and no bad thing..Someone mentioned the Judge Rinder show our UK equivalent of Judge Judy which is quite an interesting format.. A very balanced man of the silk.

Last edited:
And now Kyle is dipping his toes into the shadowy world of Investigative journalism with the Kyle Files which is Dross of the highest calibre leaving him well out of his depth.
A modern day Kevin Turvey..

Awful show I agree but feel uneasy it being axed because someone took there life after being on it. They knew exactly what the show is about - of course they should have better care and mental assessment before going on. However, and maybe a poor example - a player might have a awful game for his club - is it fair a pundit will criticise the player for his performance, that’s his job, income and life - what if a player decides to take his life. Should MOTD be scrapped ?

I would rather Jeremy Kyle and shows like it were scrapped because of poor viewing rates. Unfortunately we have to many people in this country that get a kick from seeing others worse off.

This. Some of the crap that people watch with the excuse "well its better than anything else thats on". Yeah sit there and watch some orange multi millionaire poke fun at the paupers.

Kyle's controversial moments
  • I'm sleeping with my stepdaughter but is her baby mine? - a regular on the show admits he is cheating on his partner with her two daughters and may have fathered his step-granddaughter.
  • Will our relationship survive? - dubbed "envelopegate", Kyle flings an envelope containing the results of a paternity test off stage. After retrieving it and handing it to his male guest, the guest subsequently hurls it at the back of Kyle's head.
  • Have I been having sex with my brother? - two men in a gay relationship are devastated when a DNA test revealed them to be brothers. The pair met on an internet dating site and spoke for two years before dating. "It makes me sick. It makes me basically horrible," says one.
  • How could my boyfriend destroy his own face? - Kyle tells a guest sporting an impressively detailed facial skull tattoo: "That's ridiculous, that's the funniest thing I've seen on this show in six years."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48281092

Thing is ITV will give this bellend some equally shameless crass show to host, already stands in for that cuntpuffin morgan on GMB

I used to work for the private hire firm that had the Jeremy Kyle show account, taking guest all over the country to and from media city. They'll be fucked losing the account.

Some of the clowns they had on it deserve all the ridicule they get

I'm really not sure axing it is right.

I hesitate to use the term snowflake society but really.....

My only issue is that it seemed to be the underclass who made up 90% of the guests.
As if there is no one else who needs to receive a severe dose of home truths

Some of the clowns they had on it deserve all the ridicule they get

I'm really not sure axing it is right.

I hesitate to use the term snowflake society but really.....

My only issue is that it seemed to be the underclass who made up 90% of the guests.
As if there is no one else who needs to receive a severe dose of home truths
Exactly. It's as if middle class people don't have affairs or do anything bad. But then richer people would have enough money to sue them for failing to get informed consent, which apparently it a typical tactic of them. Sure, they technically get them to sign a contract, but the key word is 'informed' which seems to be frequently missing. They'll tell someone they're coming on for one reason, and then when they get on, they'll suddenly find out that the entire show is centred around slagging them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.