Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Well considering Im as American as Hadrians Wall,
Prove it. All we have so far is your assertion. Prove you're from the UK and not an American.
I would not trust those strong senses you get.
So what you're saying is that you *do* get invited to lots of parties? Hmmm, on the evidence so far - your HR policy chat challenge, and your 42,163 posts on here in the last 13 years - you really don't go to many. Of the ones you do get invited to, how many invite you back a second time?

Christ, that's like nearly 10 posts a day for the last 13 years! Including holidays. And when you're away. and Xmas. and when you're ill. Fuck.

Last edited:
Well considering Im as American as Hadrians Wall, I would not trust those strong senses you get.

Theres no shame in admitting you just said something really fucking stupid and can’t back it up, try it.

Or you could just name an Uber woke HR policy seeing as you’re so familiar with them…
I'd imagine that the BBC's HR team, like every other company's HR team in the UK spends a huge amount of time and money on DEI initiatives.

Most sensible commentators and employees regard these as woke nonsense and something to be endured rather than embraced.

I'd imagine that the BBC's HR team, like every other company's HR team in the UK spends a huge amount of time and money on DEI initiatives.

Most sensible commentators and employees regard these as woke nonsense and something to be endured rather than embraced.
You think people regard something you imagine as woke nonsense. Sure OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.