Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

He's probably offended someone

Sounds like he sexually harassed someone to be honest.

The irony is that the only thing Jenas had going for him is that he was completely inoffensive. If he was a spice he’d be flour etc. no one seems to like him, he’s just tolerated because he doesn’t do anything controversial or polarising - so I’ve no idea where his career goes from here now that’s gone.

Last edited:
I think the poster you're responding to's point is that - despite having uber-woke 'HR policies from 2024' - the BBC as an organisation seems to be attractive to - and have more than its fair share of - nonces and ne'er-do-wells. They're runnimg at a rate of almost one per month at the mo.

Does that help?

Are the uberwoke HR policies in the room with us?

Could you name one? It’s not off topic given the topic is literally a BBC HR action.

Are the uberwoke HR policies in the room with us?

Could you name one? It’s not off topic given the topic is literally a BBC HR action.
Do I want to get embroiled in a discussion about the detail of the UK national broadcaster's HR policies - with an American, no less? Er thanks pal, but I think i'll decline that particular invitation.

I don't know why, but i'm getting a strong sense that you don't tend to get invited to many parties, @domalino. Would that be fair?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.