Jerome Boateng (Merged)

Re: Jerome Boateng

OxBlue said:
Boeteng won't be replacing NDJ (different positions.)

That's exactly what I was confused about... how could Boateng replace NDJ if they play in completely different positions. :)

avoidconfusion said:
OxBlue said:
Boeteng won't be replacing NDJ (different positions.)

That's exactly what I was confused about... how could Boateng replace NDJ if they play in completely different positions. :)

how could Boateng replace NDJ
=========================

Wouldn't be difficult mate.. ;-)

There will be a clear out this summer and I'd be surprised if NDJ avoids the cull.

levets said:

There will be a clear out this summer and I'd be surprised if NDJ avoids the cull.

I wouldn't be. De Jong is still young, let Mancini work with him for a whole pre-season and season and he might just be able to add another dimension to De Jong's game.

avoidconfusion said:
levets said:

I wouldn't be. De Jong is still young, let Mancini work with him for a whole pre-season and season and he might just be able to add another dimension to De Jong's game.

That would be two dimensions then!

avoidconfusion said:
levets said:

To be fair... I have always said that NDJ is the man to bring on when we're trying to close out or hang on. He needs another dimension to his game, he is a good tackler, but not a great defender.. if you can see my logic. And he certainly doesn't offer anything on the attack lol...

I'm not convinced that mancini rates him? Mariga Mcdonald & Fernando Gago were almost signed in january. That tells me that NDJ is on the fringe mate..

levets said:
avoidconfusion said:

To be fair... I have always said that NDJ is the man to bring on when we're trying to close out or hang on. He needs another dimension to his game, he is a good tackler, but not a great defender.. if you can see my logic. And he certainly doesn't offer anything on the attack lol...

I'm not convinced that mancini rates him? Mariga Mcdonald & Fernando Gago were almost signed in january. That tells me that NDJ is on the fringe mate..

Maybe... or maybe Ireland is the one on the fringe?

avoidconfusion said:
levets said:

Maybe... or maybe Ireland is the one on the fringe?

if that's not an attempt at a pun (Fringe), then i agree. Ireland is definitely on the fringe at the moment. Lets see what happens when he is fit for selection.

Loving the HSV are becoming our feeder club - I reckon we have some kind of hush hush deal with them to have first option on their best young players.

Pure speculation but i think this may have happened when we both went in for that brazilian who completely flopped and stepped aside.

Wouldn't be shocked if we went in for Elia after another season establishing himself in the bundesligsa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.