Jerome Boateng

he will start today for the german national team against serbia as a right back. kick off is at 19:30.

keep in mind, his best position is as cb.

avoidconfusion said:
mancreject said:
The player's confirmed it in the Guardian.

He's confirmed it in the German paper Sport Bild. The Guardian only translated that interview AFAIK.

The airbus A380 takes this Sunday off including the German national team to South Africa. On this day Jérôme Boateng (21) flies as entrance from Manchester town center to Johannesburg. It changes for the fixed replaces from 12.5 million euros. For the first time Boateng speaks now about its new club. Of Holland leave does national player Eljero Elia the HSV? Loud „Tuttosort “is Juventus Turin hot on the Dribbler Transfer rumors Juve hot on Hamburg Holland star Elia New HSV coach Armin Veh: Who remain is, who can go „Before the departure to the WM I will probably sign and execution will announce. It is decided that I go, say there “he. Boateng signs for four years. Last change modalities had to be only clarified. Long it had itself assured its favourite number 17. A reason for its change is a town center coach Roberto Mancini. „It was with two representatives of the association in Hamburg. We conversed in, two hours. It has me encouraged in it to change “, says Boateng. „He meant that I reliably a few months acclimatizing time in England bräuchte, but that he sees so much potential with me that it will make me better. “ Boateng painted itself pros and cons on a note. „Bavaria had also announced itself. Were however no negotiations or advanced discussions “, says it. And further: „Even if many say to me that I will have problems to intersperse me. I think myself capable of “, say he now. „None makes fear, most concerns for me makes itself my mother: Whether I create at my age, the life masters there. I need new points of attraction. “

Its stated on Wikipedia that his current club is Manchester City

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Boateng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Boateng</a>

im confused

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.