Jerome Boateng

Citizens said:
Its stated on Wikipedia that his current club is Manchester City

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Boateng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Boateng</a>

im confused

Anybody can alter a wikipedia article, I don't even know why people refer to them.... end of confusion

just read this on red cafe

Lets look at his elder brother, young player of the year in Germany - perhaps the new big German star. Today - he represents Ghana because he is not good enough to represent Germany, despite of a bit of a comeback in Pompey this season. It wont surprise me at all if he completley flops when he takes the big step into the big league. Look at Metzelder when he went to Real Madrid... Great Germany, crap in the big league, and it should be a lot harder to make it City than Real.

Boateng might be better than Smalling right now. But he will not be better than Smalling in a couple of years when Ferguson developes him further. Ronny Johnsen and Nemanja Vidic are examples whom actually were rather unproven when we bought them, whom went on to become world class, I bet Smalling can do the same. Rumour has it we had scouted him a long time. Smalling is a proven Premier League player, we have Wes Brown, Johnny Evans behind Rio and Vidic... Smalling can develop into a real good defender, physically he got it all, the biggest national talents does cost money - I am sure Smalling will be worth every penny.

Oasis_City said:

Lets look at his elder brother, young player of the year in Germany - perhaps the new big German star. Today - he represents Ghana because he is not good enough to represent Germany, despite of a bit of a comeback in Pompey this season. It wont surprise me at all if he completley flops when he takes the big step into the big league. Look at Metzelder when he went to Real Madrid... Great Germany, crap in the big league, and it should be a lot harder to make it City than Real.

Boateng might be better than Smalling right now. But he will not be better than Smalling in a couple of years when Ferguson developes him further. Ronny Johnsen and Nemanja Vidic are examples whom actually were rather unproven when we bought them, whom went on to become world class, I bet Smalling can do the same. Rumour has it we had scouted him a long time. Smalling is a proven Premier League player, we have Wes Brown, Johnny Evans behind Rio and Vidic... Smalling can develop into a real good defender, physically he got it all, the biggest national talents does cost money - I am sure Smalling will be worth every penny.

Scared shitless.

Oasis_City said:
Boateng might be better than Smalling right now. But he will not be better than Smalling in a couple of years when Ferguson developes him further.

Smalling can develop into a real good defender, physically he got it all, the biggest national talents does cost money - I am sure Smalling will be worth every penny.

They are certainly bitter. I thought Smalling was absolutely terrible against us at Craven Cottage. He had poor positional sense, lack of composure, ponderous and unable to pass a ball. That doesn't appear to be a one-off. I have wtached him in two or three otehr games and he was dreadful in those too. Even teh Fulham fans think he is poor.

I reckon that the United fan does not even know Smalling's strengths. United are going to have to accept that they have spent a lot of their limited transfer budget on a dud.

LCBblue said:
Oasis_City said:

Scared shitless.

i read that also. lol@ smalling will be better when furguson develops him

the do realise that you can polish a turd, but it will still just be a turd !

bobmcfc said:
LCBblue said:
Scared shitless.

i read that also. lol@ smalling will be better when furguson develops him

the do realise that you can polish a turd, but it will still just be a turd !

Don't forget Smalling is prem proven, after all he's played 13 games!!

and Boateng has only played 2 games against a prem team!

<a class="postlink" href="http://jboateng.com/jerome-boateng-bundesliga-hsv-wm-nationalmannschaft/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jboateng.com/jerome-boateng-bund ... annschaft/</a>

Hamann Pineapple said:
http://jboateng.com/jerome-boateng-bundesliga-hsv-wm-nationalmannschaft/

Classy bloke.. Anyone remember Bianchi's website.. the dosy twat.. I remember nearly breaking my back falling off the chair laughing at it

Oasis_City said:

The highlights of this for me were the bit about ronny johnsen being world class and chris smalling being 'prem proven'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.