Jerome Boateng

Tevez City said:

tumbleweed.gif

Zzonked said:
"I am not afraid of anybody."

He sounds German, don't he?

You are not comparing him to Adolf Hitler are you?

Isn't JB some sort of hated figure as part of the Boateng clan after what happened to Ballack? I think he will be happy just to get some peace of mind in Manchester.

Terrific news i am really excited about him coming. Although we have kinda known for a few weeks he was coming, it is always nice to see the player confirm it.

It has been a bit quiet on the old transfer news but hopefully this is the start of the 4 or 5 players we need to compliment our squad and hopefully push us towards finishing in the top 3 or 4 next season!

Cmon the blues!!!!

I think this signing is great in many ways. Not only do we get a fantastic young player, but maybe he will pave the way for other German talents joining the club (Ozil, Marin...)

Really good business . Hamburg wouldn't have sold him at this price ,if there wasnt the clause in his contract, which allows him to leave for 12.5mil € .
Hes strong defender. Has a very good eye and good timing,passing, takles. Hes an elegant defender . i think you can compare him to Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.