Jerome Boateng

Some players just can't settle in a different country.
He's happy. We're happy that we got our money back. End of

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
He was a fucking wimp. He pulled out of more tackles than he went in for. Opposition players were guaranteed to win any tackle that was 70/30 in Boateng's favour. Savic has made some horrendous blunders but at least he isn't a shithouse.
Don't sit on the fence stony

Harsh, but I think he's right though. Something about boateng i just didn't like.

stony said:
He was a fucking wimp. He pulled out of more tackles than he went in for. Opposition players were guaranteed to win any tackle that was 70/30 in Boateng's favour. Savic has made some horrendous blunders but at least he isn't a shithouse.

he pulled out of a tackle against Petrov..

wireblue said:
squirtyflower said:
stony said:
Don't sit on the fence stony

Harsh, but I think he's right though. Something about boateng i just didn't like.

Same here, it was blatantly obvious he came here, got injured so didnt settle properly then just didnt give a damn so he could get the move he wanted to go back to Germany.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's a fucking fraud of a footballer.

A coward, passive, mentally slow, lacking in any desire and a shit bag all rolled into one.

Would take Savic over him every time.

And yet somehow he is in a CL final. Then again so are Chelsea

stonerblue said:
stony said:

he pulled out of a tackle against Petrov..

lol.

end of thread.

;-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

A coward, passive, mentally slow, lacking in any desire and a shit bag all rolled into one.

So did David May...

wireblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

So did David May...

What he played in it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.