Jerome Boateng

wireblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's a fucking fraud of a footballer.

A coward, passive, mentally slow, lacking in any desire and a shit bag all rolled into one.

Would take Savic over him every time.

And yet somehow he is in a CL final. Then again so are Chelsea

So did David May...

As did Harry Kewell....

Not even Mancini's fault, a Marwood signing on his recommendation.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
As did Harry Kewell....

Whats the score with these none Mancini signings? At a guess it appears we have a couple,none of whom are first team regulars..... Why did this happen,surely signings should be solely the responsibility of the manager?

FantasyIreland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
As did Harry Kewell....

Whats the score with these none Mancini signings? At a guess it appears we have a couple,none of whom are first team regulars..... Why did this happen,surely signings should be solely the responsibility of the manager?

I'm not entirely clear, as I would be genuinely shocked at how qualified Marwood is to make an firm appraisal of a target.

It's clear he was responsible for Adam Johnson, as Mancini came in.

Again, Boateng's contract situation became apparent at Hamburg and Marwood obviously had an inside track on this and convinced others it was a no-brainer.

Same can be said for the Arsenal signings, Marwood has a network of contacts that bring the current state of play to the board.

Marwood was also part of the trips to scout/talk on Hazard and Herrera.

Maybe a new chief scout/techical director will take over more of this.

Fraud of a footballer my arse. 23 years old centre half who's already a regular for bayern and has 20 caps for the national team? Don't think so

Lol at preferring Savic to him, just lol.

Didn't think he had that bad of a game last night and I don't think he's done much wrong on the other occasions I've seen him in a Bayern shirt.

He was poor for us, however he never really got going, perhaps this was because he never really wanted to. Either way he's a better player than what he showed during his time in Manchester.

salfordblues said:
Didn't think he had that bad of a game last night and I don't think he's done much wrong on the other occasions I've seen him in a Bayern shirt.

He was poor for us, however he never really got going, perhaps this was because he never really wanted to. Either way he's a better player than what he showed during his time in Manchester.
He didn't want to be in Manchester, he didn't perform well for City and we sold him for more than we bought him. Good deal all round.

munster said:
Suspect he's rather pleased with his move after last night.

He can't hack it away at Notts County though!

To be fair, it was his through pass that set up Micah to whip in the cross for Dzeko to score what was arguably the most important goal in that competition.

Fuck him, can't believe the love-in over him since he left, he was shit when he was here and slaughtered us on the way out, I still haven't been impressed with him when I've seen him play for Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.