Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the rest of the team had the guts to keep going like Navas does.

Regardless of the petty scapegoating (no Bravo or Kolarov tonight), Navas wasn't the reason why we lost to Chelsea. At least he showed for the ball, when some of his more popular colleagues were drifting out of the game (take a bow Silva and De Bruyne)
We've had a problem at full back for two seasons, and Guardiola has tried virtually everybody. Navas is simply the best of a bad bunch, but I expect the issue to be sorted in the summer.

Last edited:
A reasonable if unspectacular performance. Hope to see him there against Hull as it will be interesting to see how he gets on in a game where we should be attacking most of the time and he's under less pressure defensively.

Played well enough considering he's not a fullback. He'll definitely be off in the summer though, far too one dimensional, even as a fullback he offers too little in attack.

Don't know what some of you are expecting. Navas is currently the best option at right back and the reality is that nobody would have done any better in that position tonight. At the game tonight I genuinely think some of the morons in attendance would rather he gave the ball away so they had an excuse me to slag him off than support him, and the team

If only the rest of the team had the guts to keep going like Navas does.

As far as I know, he's never played fullback in his life and in the span of three days went up directly against two of the ten best players in the entire world. And that I find extremely commendable. The type of trier we'd love if our target these days weren't trophies.

Sad state of the current squad when your best option at right back is Navas, centre mid is Delph and left back is still Clichy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.