Jesus Navas

Some of us can appreciate players some can’t

Other than his effort there wasn't a massive amount to appreciate was there. Not his fault but I'm not going to get giddy over a millionaire trying hard. Nowhere near a top clubs level. My response was to the many people claiming he was a good player for us because they look back fondly.

Navas always struck me as somebody who lost his major asset, the moment we tried to change his style. (just look at his run for Nasri's goal in the 4-1 v United).

He was perfectly capable of what we all craved, but was obviously coached to wait/come inside.

Not a disaster, but definitely a frustration.

Consummate professional, worked very hard and always got into good positions to cross etc due to always being able to buy a yard with his pace but lets not sugar-coat it he was the least threatening winger we've had post-takeover. 4 goals in 123 league appearances is abysmal and the only thing that came from his crossing was the opponents left-back having bruised shins

seemed like a nice lad and tried his best.

I got incredibly frustrated watching the right back, right mid, centre midfield pattern of play though. Seemed like it could go on for 10 minutes. The right wing was a black hole for progress while he was there.

What's the difference between 'bang average' and just simply 'average'?

Thanks, so the 'bang' is just for effect?

Just a word isn't it, I didn't make it up. I imagine you probably agree with me for once so instead of choosing to reply to the context of the post you rather focus on one word used. No worries x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.