JFK

What makes you say that, I was under the impression that he was set up totally.

just saying..... he got work there a short time earlier, he wasn t near the top floor (alleged shooting point ).... witnesses had him in the canteen after the shooting not looking at all like he ran down a few flights of stairs. When he found out, he left the scene. The shooting of the local cop meant the authorities turned into a witch hunting mob.... he was lucky to make it back to the police station alive or wherever they beat LHO before Jack Ruby shot him.
There's a huge number of pieces of evidence pointing at him being at the book depository shooter.

So do you think no one shot JFK from that building?

I believe there was 2 or 3 shooters....... the kill shot from the knoll..... there was mass confusion in the aftermath as to how many shots were fired, whether that was only added deliberately to confuse can be debated. Shots were taken from behind... three buildings in close proximity including the book depository are possible locations of the killers/shooters.

or
FREDDYNEW-294x300.jpg

or
john-peel.jpg
(possibly)

I believe there was 2 or 3 shooters....... the kill shot from the knoll..... there was mass confusion in the aftermath as to how many shots were fired, whether that was only added deliberately to confuse can be debated. Shots were taken from behind... three buildings in close proximity including the book depository are possible locations of the killers/shooters.

This is what I think.

aren't all knolls grassy?
That's classified!
No way was Oswald the only shooter. There was a very influencial kkk member who had been bragging about Kennedy being assassinated just before it happened. Interesting interview with a former FBI officer on you tube. I don't know how to post links.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.