JFK

Exactly my reasoning (plus the fact his head jolts forwards), but people still seem to think he was shot from the front
He was, but not with that bullet, it's frame 315 onwards (IIRC) when he goes backwards and Jackie ends up scrambling over the boot of the car picking up pieces.

EDIT: Just watched the whole thing again and now I don't know wtf I'm looking at or talking about

I am going to recreate it, shooting a melon with my son's Nerf gun from my bedroom window. I will let you know my findings.

As soon as you realise that there were more than 3 shots fired, then you can only arrive at a conspiracy.

Also, shoot someone from behind in the head and their head will NOT move towards you. Therefore the kill shot was not fired by LHO.

As soon as you realise that there were more than 3 shots fired, then you can only arrive at a conspiracy.

Also, shoot someone from behind in the head and their head will NOT move towards you. Therefore the kill shot was not fired by LHO.

Wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.