Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Milner is being rested. We have Arsenal and Chelsea in our next fixtures.

Re: Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Ray78 said:

I hope so but tbf he doesn't need resting probably one of our fittest players

Maybe being rested

We've got Kompany and Aguero back on the bench so someone has to lose out. Yet Sinclair is on the bench.

I don't think Pellegrini would make his footballing selection on whether or not Milner was going to sign his contract

The way City's contracts are reportedly structured, fringe layers lose out as they are incentivised i.e. you play you get bonuses. And for most of his time at City, Milner has not played. But City can't renegotiate player's contracts and then make exceptions

Ray78 said:

Not a hope he doesn't make the bench for that reason. We've Sinclair on the bench ahead of him?

Liverpool bound I reckon. Lucas off to Inter, that cash will be used to grab Milner now.

Benarbia said:
Ray78 said:

He has played through-out the festive period and with that there is a greater chance of injury. Pellegrini has manage the squad carefully,

Ray78 said:

Fuck Milner. We need to focus on players who want to be at the club.

Ray78 said:
Benarbia said:
Ray78 said:

He has played through-out the festive period and with that there is a greater chance of injury. Pellegrini has manage the squad carefully,

yeah, mabye pelle's more concerned about burn-out for milner, than silva, nasri and navas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.