Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

This needs to be sorted one way or another very quickly.
If it was Porto they would insist he signs a new contract immediately with a buyout clause of 30M or he will be training with the U12s for the remainder of the season.

Kun Aguero said:
I'll boo the bastard and leave racist abuse on his twtter if he doesn't sign a new contract.

"PG Tips ftw, James! F**k you!!"

So what's the BM consensus? Will he stay? I like him, and hope you keep him, but I can't commit to reading the whole thread.

Kun Aguero said:
I'll boo the bastard and leave racist abuse on his twtter if he doesn't sign a new contract.
"James you look like a horse! A handsome looking horse!"

nowantads said:
Kun Aguero said:
"James you look like a horse! A handsome looking horse!"

Save the Bony money and offer Jimmy a contract closer to what the other players get, an unbelievably good and effective player and a really good man too, and one of the few English players in our squad, very surprised and disappointed this has not been sorted

bulldogblue said:
If it was Porto they would insist he signs a new contract immediately with a buyout clause of 30M or he will be training with the U12s for the remainder of the season.

If Jimmy doesn't sign the new contract then we should do the same. Either sign the damn paper or practice with EDS kid for the next 5 months.

mashiur09 said:
bulldogblue said:

If Jimmy doesn't sign the new contract then we should do the same. Either sign the damn paper or practice with EDS kid for the next 5 months.

That would be cutting off our nose to spite our face, as it would severely hamper our prospects of retaining the title.

mashiur09 said:
bulldogblue said:

very sensible proposal, banish arguably our most consistent performer from the first time, absolute fucking genius

Kennedy_probably_has said:
I think it's time to dress in black and go to his house so he signs the bloody contract. What do we say? Midnight tonight?

I say lets wait outside his house for him to return home from work today so that he's forced to splash out on a Premier Inn. That said, Boring Milner will probably just kip at City's new hotel for free - the greedy bastard!

mashiur09 said:
bulldogblue said:

If you're going to make a joke you should add a smiley to the end of it.

It was a joke was it not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.