Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Gutted if true.

Liverpool will be a far better team with him and our squad will be weaker.

Way too good for liverpool and the way rodgers rotates his squad, Milner will still be benched for a lot of games.

But if this is really the decision Milner really wants to make, then its better in Jan when we can get some money to buy replacement/add to our squad.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If we can get any money for him,
We have to take it. He would have signed by now if he was staying!
That's how I feel bud. . Shame to see him go, but business is business.

May have been told by Liverpool that he'll play CM. That's where he wants to play - even tho he's better wide.

If he's not going to resign we may as well sell him. 8m sounds about right. Would Liverpool risk losing out, to say Arsenal, by waiting?

if its about money (sign on bonus and so on) why not offer him a contract where he gets a percentage of the sale. that'd serve as his signing on fee while we still pocket a decent amount of money versus losing him for free. B/c I dont think he is going to get a 100k+ contract at either arse-land or dipper field

I can see why we would want to sell him this window because every bit counts with FFP hanging over us and we wouldn't receive a fee in the summer.

However, Jimmy has been one of our best and most reliable players this season, we missed him today and if he goes to Liverpool he will play against us at Anfield.

It's a risky sale but if the club have been forced with FFP and us needing the money I can see why.

I can see an EDS lad being promoted now because Sinclair will e out of the door.

Our homegrown quota looks to have been decimated in the space of 6 months, I hope we don't panic and go out buying average British players.

Give some of the EDS a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.