Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Re: Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Lost any credibility he had with me.
Back to being a decent cross country runner.

I don't think it's directly money related because Milner knows Liverpool wont pay him as much as we pay him now, let alone what he wants out of us for his next contract.

I reckon these new incentivised, bonus related contracts we are now giving out is stopping him signing a new deal to a certain extent because you have to be playing games to get the bonuses to kick in and therefore get a nice wage, being a squad player in the past few seasons he may see himself getting a lower contract offer than he is currently on because we might not be able to guarantee him game time and he needs to be playing to get thr bonuses kicking in and bunping up the wage to the one he wants.

I reckon he thinks he has won a fair amount at City and now fancies a position of playing regularly in a new surrounding with a different challenge.

Re: Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

sam-caddick said:
I don't think it's directly money related because Milner knows Liverpool wont pay him as much as we pay him now, let alone what he wants out of us for his next contract.

I reckon these new incentivised, bonus related contracts we are now giving out is stopping him signing a new deal to a certain extent because you have to be playing games to get the bonuses to kick in and therefore get a nice wage, being a squad player in the past few seasons he may see himself getting a lower contract offer than he is currently on because we might not be able to guarantee him game time and he needs to be playing to get the big wage.

I reckon he thinks he has won a fair amount at City and now fancies a position of playing regularly in a new surrounding with a different challenge.
He should atleast have the decency to tell us what his intentions are.

DTKOAG said:
sam-caddick said:

I reckon these new incentivised, bonus related contracts we are now giving out is stopping him signing a new deal to a certain extent because you have to be playing games to get the bonuses to kick in and therefore get a nice wage, being a squad player in the past few seasons he may see himself getting a lower contract offer than he is currently on because we might not be able to guarantee him game time and he needs to be playing to get the big wage.

He should atleast have the decency to tell us what his intentions are.
that would weaken his hand though. he may have done that anyway but neither he or city are telling liverpool anything. credit to him for that.

Milner+£20m-£25m for Sterling would be a good deal in my opinion.

Raheem with Silva and Kun around him would be very good in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.