Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

If he wants to go to Liverpool then thats his decision, I'm not going to slag him off and start calling him names for doing so. He has been a brilliant player for us over the years and has always given 100%. Personally I think it's a strange destination for him to go to considering the mess Liverpool are in at the moment but I will wish him well and I'm sure we will find an adequate replacement in the summer.

RandomJ said:
If he wants to go to Liverpool then thats his decision, I'm not going to slag him off and start calling him names for doing so. He has been a brilliant player for us over the years and has always given 100%. Personally I think it's a strange destination for him to go to considering the mess Liverpool are in at the moment but I will wish him well and I'm sure we will find an adequate replacement in the summer.

He'll take over the Gerrard role and hell piss it. Oh and he can also look forward to be an England ever present.

He will no longer get slagged off by commentators when he plays for England, if he goes to red Scouse

RandomJ said:
Well said. He's been a great pro for us and as much as I'd like him to stay and fight for a place he might see his career in its later stages and want to make the most of the playing time he has left. No hard feelings from me.

super_city_si said:
RandomJ said:
Well said. He's been a great pro for us and as much as I'd like him to stay and fight for a place he might see his career in its later stages and want to make the most of the playing time he has left. No hard feelings from me.

Agree but the move itself doesn't make sense. Rodgers is very poor at selecting a squad and he appears to rotate randomly nowadays. I am not really sure if Milner will get more playing time at Liverpool especially with so many midfielders on the team already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.