Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Love Bites and Everything said:
Got a bad feeling about this. I think he's off.

I think he's been offered guaranteed starter status and a central midfield role by the dippers.

There's no way we can replace him this month so let him see out his contract. We need him until the summer.

There's a good chance Rodgers will be sacked in the summer if they don't get top 4. Who's to say the next manager will rate Milner as a central midfielder? He's also very similar to Henderson.

I think (hope) that Jimmy is more honourable than a lot of posters on here think. The contract, which is massively incentivised, will need scrutiny from both sides. Although I believe Jimmy is considering his options, if he gets what he believes he deserves, he will sign it. Negotiation takes time and Jimmy holds all the cards at the minute so there is no need to rush things from his perspective. I expect the contract to be signed in due course and this thread to be consigned to history........... Fingers crossed.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
I think (hope) that Jimmy is more honourable than a lot of posters on here think. The contract, which is massively incentivised, will need scrutiny from both sides. Although I believe Jimmy is considering his options, if he gets what he believes he deserves, he will sign it. Negotiation takes time and Jimmy holds all the cards at the minute so there is no need to rush things from his perspective. I expect the contract to be signed in due course and this thread to be consigned to history........... Fingers crossed.
This with clogs on.
City desperately needed him yesterday.
The only players i rate more highly are Zaba, Silva, Kompany, Aguero & YaYa. He is that valuable to the team.

grim up north said:
ultimateharold said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Jimmy wants 120 grand a week, hence the delay...!

Arguably worth it.

Cannot see that

Because you have to factor in the cost of a replacement. We'd spend way more than £8m on someone new, for the extra £2m a year (and I'm guessing) Milner's asking.

The days of 120k a week contract have gone now at City.

We have bonus related contracts based on a low basic wage, so for Jimmy to take his wage up to 120k a week he will have to be playing regularly so he can earn his bonuses.

I am not sure we can guarantee him te game time so he can reach his desired 120k a week.

That's why I think he is off.

grim up north said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
grim up north said:
Cannot see that

Because you have to factor in the cost of a replacement. We'd spend way more than £8m on someone new, for the extra £2m a year (and I'm guessing) Milner's asking.

Depends who his replacement is
Well if it means the like of Koke or Pogba in summer unfortunately we'd have to let Jimmy go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.