Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Mister Appointment said:
Think we should sell him this window for whatever we can get and go out and buy someone else. If the players we want aren't available then make do with what we have but for me Milner can go ASAP. Was dogshit yesterday our worst player by some distance and I have no idea why Navas is taking the shit he is whilst nobody has said much of anything about the wannabe scouser.

In short he needs to sign up or fuck off.

Going down the Mourinho route of deflecting from an abject performance yesterday.
Milner was no worse than others, he won't be first choice here if we have a full squad so I don't blame him if he wants to leave. A lethargic performance in a must win game against decent opposition with a half fit Kompany and Aguero is more pressing an issue. Manager fucked up yesterday and it is a long way back from here. Fixtures weighted in Chelsea's favour anyway. They have played all the big boys away from home. Yaya and Bony can't come back soon enough.....

BlueAnorak said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Milner also poor today
Yes. Not as bad as Navas and Fernando but poor.

He was the worst City player by a country mile. Stank the place out in the first half. If he wasn't English, and he put that performance in whilst seeing out the final six months of his contract he'd have been booed off the park at best.

Sums up the nonsense of football supporters that Fernando/Navas even Vinny are taking pelters whilst nobody wants to say fuck all about Milner.

Tolmie's post is spot on. Fuck him off or let him rot because for someone who's meant to be reliable he was anything but yesterday and he's taking up a wage, a place in the squad, and a position on the pitch, which could be used better.

Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Milner also poor today

He was the worst City player by a country mile. Stank the place out in the first half. If he wasn't English, and he put that performance in whilst seeing out the final six months of his contract he'd have been booed off the park at best.

Sums up the nonsense of football supporters that Fernando/Navas even Vinny are taking pelters whilst nobody wants to say fuck all about Milner.

Tolmie's post is spot on. Fuck him off or let him rot because for someone who's meant to be reliable he was anything but yesterday and he's taking up a wage, a place in the squad, and a position on the pitch, which could be used better.
Fuckin spot on ,can't understand the mind set of some.He was 50 times fuckin worse than Navas,at least he was making an attempt to get involved !

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Milner has played our club like a violin. Has betrayed our manager and downed tools yesterday.

Fuck him off now or let him rot.

Sadly, neither will happen. Technically limited bit of British beef at best.

Oh, but he can run.
Also spot on,when his name was announced and he got an extra little cheer and a pump of the fist from some around me,I was completely fuckin mystified !

Thenumber1blue said:
Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:

Fuckin spot on ,can't understand the mind set of some.He was 50 times fuckin worse than Navas,at least he was making an attempt to get involved !

Anyone who thinks Navas was worse than Milner is either related to Jimmy or should give up watching football. Navas was our most dangerous attacking threat whilst Milner was invisible. There's a reason he was hooked at half time and honestly if I'd been Pellegrini I'd have hooked him after 20 minutes he was that poor. The fact this performance comes whilst he winds his contract down is a disgrace.

If we were to sell Milner wouldn't we have to succumb another non homegrown player in the Champions League Squad for the 17+4 rule?

If this isn't the case sell him whilst we still can

wolfie1988 said:
If we were to sell Milner wouldn't we have to succumb another non homegrown player in the Champions League Squad for the 17+4 rule?

If this isn't the case sell him whilst we still can

I'd happily promote Brandon Barker and let Milner rot with the stiffs. We can't sell him this window primarily because the guy's already done a deal with Liverpool and is going to sit out the next months so he can walk on a free.

Thenumber1blue said:
Mister Appointment said:
BlueAnorak said:

Yes, he was utter dross yesterday, it has to be said. It wasn't just that he played badly, he just looked a level below the other 9 outfield players in terms of ability. The attempted cross he blasted at their right back (I think it was) was just embarrassing.

Lancet Fluke said:
I think DeMichelis was the worst player on the pitch. Had he downed tools or is he just shit?

He had a very poor game by his standards as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.