Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

The cookie monster said:
Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:
You get people slagging him off on here for being a mercenary, and hanging the club out to dry

And the sheer irony is that those same people want him to sign a new contract

Just why would those people want a so called mercenary at the club?

We should have sold him last summer, and yet for some bizarre reason we have took a footballers word that he is going to sign a new deal

He hasn't signed the new deal and my prime concern is for Manchester City FC not James Milner.
I reckon Milners prime concern is whats best for him.....

And my prime concern is the club.

Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:
You get people slagging him off on here for being a mercenary, and hanging the club out to dry

We should have sold him last summer, and yet for some bizarre reason we have took a footballers word that he is going to sign a new deal

He hasn't signed the new deal and my prime concern is for Manchester City FC not James Milner.

As ever there are 2 sides to a story, you don't know either so publically damning him for making the decision that is best for him in beyond ridiculous.

Manchester City FC should have sold James Milner last summer, regardless of what whispers came out of his mouth. The ONLY reason we were desperate to keep him is because he is homegrown, and that has to be a fact.

The club were playing with fire when they let him run into his final year, and they got well and truly burned, shit happens.

bluedan said:
If he doesn't sign that bloody contract by end of January then I hope the club has the balls to drop him from the CL squad. He has made a fool out of the club and would cost the club alot of money.

Why should the likes of willy and sagna be sacrificed. They left their old clubs where they were playing week in week out and committed themselves to gods own club, MCFC.

Stuff him. Let him rot unless hes prepared to commit.
It doesn't affect Willy or Sagna. Milner is English and has a different squad standing than the other two who are in the squad as overseas players anyway.

chris85mcfc said:
Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:

As ever there are 2 sides to a story, you don't know either so publically damning him for making the decision that is best for him in beyond ridiculous.

Manchester City FC should have sold James Milner last summer, regardless of what whispers came out of his mouth. The ONLY reason we were desperate to keep him is because he is homegrown, and that has to be a fact.

The club were playing with fire when they let him run into his final year, and they got well and truly burned, shit happens.

It is not like we were offering him peanuts.......

IMO our owners and dealmakers can be a bit naive at times. seems like we've been burned more than once taking someone's word.

If Milner wasn't signing a new deal in the summer we should have toughened up, got a fee for him and ensured he didn't go to a rival. Now, could really help arsenal or liverpool solve some CM issues.

Got to stop being taken for a ride in situations like this

Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Ray78 said:

Does anyone know what we are offering
All i keep hearing is he's a **** for not excepting the offer, so what is it that he's turning down as i get the impression quite a few on here are involved in the negotiations?

Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Ray78 said:

That's irrelevant, there's a lot more that goes into a contract offer than the money you pick up at the end of the week.

K-Bo said:
IMO our owners and dealmakers can be a bit naive at times. seems like we've been burned more than once taking someone's word.

If Milner wasn't signing a new deal in the summer we should have toughened up, got a fee for him and ensured he didn't go to a rival. Now, could really help arsenal or liverpool solve some CM issues.

Got to stop being taken for a ride in situations like this

They have done a sterling job in securing the futures of Hart, Kompany, Nasri. Silva and Aguero. Those types of players will cost a lot more in replacing imo.

The cookie monster said:
Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Does anyone know what we are offering
All i keep hearing is he's a c**t for not excepting the offer, so what is it that he's turning down as i get the impression quite a few on here are involved in the negotiations?

They've probably offered him a years supply of Yorkshire Tea, and a weekly slot on CityTV with that moron Chappie.

But clearly trial by Bluemoon insists he's a **** and a mercenary, and ironically isn't very good at football

So it beggers belief why so many want him to sign his new contract

chris85mcfc said:
Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:

That's irrelevant, there's a lot more that goes into a contract offer than the money you pick up at the end of the week.

He is just a utility player and Mancini, Pellegrini and Hodgson see him just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.