Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

Free Yorkshire tea for Life a packet of crumpets... and as many uncle joes meatballsas he can get in his pocket

The cookie monster said:
Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:
As ever there are 2 sides to a story, you don't know either so publically damning him for making the decision that is best for him in beyond ridiculous.

Manchester City FC should have sold James Milner last summer, regardless of what whispers came out of his mouth. The ONLY reason we were desperate to keep him is because he is homegrown, and that has to be a fact.

The club were playing with fire when they let him run into his final year, and they got well and truly burned, shit happens.

It is not like we were offering him peanuts.......
Does anyone know what we are offering
All i keep hearing is he's a c**t for not excepting the offer, so what is it that he's turning down as i get the impression quite a few on here are involved in the negotiations?

Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Ray78 said:

That's irrelevant, there's a lot more that goes into a contract offer than the money you pick up at the end of the week.

He is just a utility player and Mancini, Pellegrini and Hodgson see him just that.

So you could probably forgive him for wanting to leave then?

Your biggest gripe is that we haven't been able to get any money for him, that is MCFC's fault not James Milners

chris85mcfc said:
The cookie monster said:
Ray78 said:
All i keep hearing is he's a c**t for not excepting the offer, so what is it that he's turning down as i get the impression quite a few on here are involved in the negotiations?

They've probably offered him a years supply of Yorkshire Tea, and a weekly slot on CityTV with that moron Chappie.

But clearly trial by Bluemoon insists he's a c**t and a mercenary, and ironically isn't very good at football

So it beggers belief why so many want him to sign his new contract

Lets have it right. He's said many many times signing his contract is not about money but about game time. He cant have it both ways.

chris85mcfc said:
Ray78 said:
chris85mcfc said:
That's irrelevant, there's a lot more that goes into a contract offer than the money you pick up at the end of the week.

He is just a utility player and Mancini, Pellegrini and Hodgson see him just that.

So you could probably forgive him for wanting to leave then?

Your biggest gripe is that we haven't been able to get any money for him, that is MCFC's fault not James Milners

I couldn't care less.

Paul_Powers_Tash said:
chris85mcfc said:
The cookie monster said:

They've probably offered him a years supply of Yorkshire Tea, and a weekly slot on CityTV with that moron Chappie.

But clearly trial by Bluemoon insists he's a c**t and a mercenary, and ironically isn't very good at football

So it beggers belief why so many want him to sign his new contract

Lets have it right. He's said many many times signing his contract is not about money but about game time. He cant have it both ways.

You're right he has said that to the media. What goes on behind closed doors is something we're not privvy to.

For all we know there could be other issues with the contract, would you go and tell the local paper all your private details?

Simply put, we just don't know what the issue is. But if people have got a gripe because he is leaving for free, then the answer to that is the club should have sold him last summer.

He is clearly not die hard to stay with us so let him go.

We have a player in Marcos Lopes who is waiting for his chance and trying to prove his worth on loan at Lille, he will offer the fight that we need in our squad.

He is better technically than Milner as well.

Re: Jimmy & Joe To Sign New Contracts

sam-caddick said:
He is clearly not die hard to stay with us so let him go.

We have a player in Marcos Lopes who is waiting for his chance and trying to prove his worth on loan at Lille, he will offer the fight that we need in our squad.

He is better technically than Milner as well.

All we need is Pellegrini to have faith in him and play him in Milner's role

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
If he isn't for signing and staying, let him move on. We have sufficient within the club who could perform the role for which Pellers has used Jimmy.

I think a lot get blinded by how much Milners work rate overshadows his attacking contribution.

Don't get me wrong he is a top player but there are plenty of footballer who are better than him in his position.

If we have Milner on our left like he has been this season, Real have Ronaldo, Dortmund have Reus, Chelsea have Hazard, Bayern have Ribery, Barcelona have Neymar, Rags have Di Maria and the list goes on.

Like I said Milner is a good player but the quality difference in us having him and those clubs with their players is huge!

Just stating the obvious city could not have sold milner last season all they could have done is transfer list him .if he didn't fancy the club city did the deal with he just says no thanks,nothing city can do.the contract is 100% for the players not the club !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.