Jimmy Savile

Nobody in their right mind would want to become a teacher nowadays. It takes 2 or 3 kids in a class who have no respect and don't want to learn to disrupt the whole class and the whole thing becomes unmanageable as nobody able to discipline the buggers without impunity
Amen to that.

My daughter is a teacher. She decided early on only to teach A level.

Nobody in their right mind would want to become a teacher nowadays. It takes 2 or 3 kids in a class who have no respect and don't want to learn to disrupt the whole class and the whole thing becomes unmanageable as nobody able to discipline the buggers without impunity

Bingo.

My mates girlfriend worked at a school in Bolton, don’t know which one but it was rough, she ended up quitting the profession following it.

There’s a huge problem with family life and respect these days and many kids these days behave like little cunts.

The trouble is finding the balance, as you can’t have teachers kicking the fuck out of them again and having a free run at whatever they want like the 70’s.

Back in eighties I was regularly (like once a week) serially slapped by my teacher. He fucking battered me few times. I would kill a teacher who would do that to my lad, but back then it wa pretty normalish.

Shame he couldn't knock some sense into you ;-)

Haha. I wasn't angry on him later though, I needed some of that at that time, tbh.

But it was just over the line. Those weren't small slaps, those were pub type slaps, full force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.