JJB online shirt offer

home delivery network just brought mine.

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm --

whittdawg said:
I bought the shirts from JJB online Saturday, Arrived this morning. Also had one of the shirts printed and can confirm that they come with the Blue PL names / numbers exactly the same as they have in the CityStore.

Just in case this was putting people off using the offer if they wanted shirts printing.

Cracking deal, managed to get 3 x Shirts inc 1 with printing for £102

sounds good that numbers are blue. can anyone else confirm their name/numbers are in blue and if the aguero is how its done at the club ?

Just got my away kit with Augero on back at City store I though it was free but that's just online :( anyway with my season card discount it was £51.50, so his offer is quite a saving think I'll order my home kit through JJD and get it printed later when we sign Nasri ;)

Slightly off topic but can you get season ticket discount when buying online from the city website?

Great nice one Bob!!

Just ordered the home and away kit, home one with Silva on the back!!

plus 8% Quidco which has tracked so all in all £68!!! for 2 adult shirts!!

Picking it up from JJB in Preston tonight!!

welcometomanchester said:
what discount codes still work? great offer this!

people10 has expired sadly. its took an extra 10% off. the shirts are still 20% off online but some dont have a discount like the baby/infant kits, goalie shirts and shorts and socks. F2F2F2 is a code for 20% off anything at jjb. but it doesnt work on the already discounted shirts.

thats code runs out today.

Can someone answer this for me. I want to get - I'm different,
I'm Mario

on back of the new shirt. Is this possible at city store or somewere else?

david'ssilva said:
Can someone answer this for me. I want to get - I'm different,
I'm Mario

on back of the new shirt. Is this possible at city store or somewere else?

can't see why not. phone and ask or do it in person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.