Jo burns his bridges....

Jo speaking to Daniel Taylor there - a poisonous little **** if ever there was one!

I wouldn't believe a single word of that interview (which I haven't bothered reading by the way), as I know it will be a bile filled pile of steaming hot shite, designed to dig away at City's credibility in any way possible!

Daniel Taylor is the biggest rag shite I've come across in a long time & if I ever see him at CoMS, I can't be held accountable for my actions!

bizzbo said:
.....well, what else can you think when he speculates on mark hughes leaving.....

"If a new manager comes in, you don't know ... I just have to show what I can do, whoever is the manager. Whoever it is, I am confident I can show I am a good player."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/apr/04/jo-everton-manchester-city-interview
Daniel Taylor, you\ can believe him as far as you can throw him. The quote is in resonce to a question. But believe what you will.

WHAT A C*NT that Taylor is. I've read his drivel often enough but that article takes the p1ss. Get a small handful of quotes and turn the story round to slate city, even at the end he still has to drop the "if hughes were to lose his job..." Surprised he didnt come out and say we're in a relegation battle.

There's nothing in that article that slates City or Mark Hughes. The journalist is more or less just reporting what Jo said, he isn't even offering an opinion on it!
It's well written and puts the players side of things across clearly.

Some people have got just a bit paranoid about the press .

mammutly said:
There's nothing in that article that slates City or Mark Hughes. The journalist is more or less just reporting what Jo said, he isn't even offering an opinion on it!
It's well written and puts the players side of things across clearly.

Some people have got just a bit paranoid about the press .

I must have read something different to you, (all about opinions), but he clearly slags Hughesy off by stating he has never been told why he was dropped, I'll quite happily tell him why.... he is shit and is proving quite well that he just doesnt suit english football, for a big lad he's a big shithouse simple as that

fair play jo is crap, but for hughes not to sit down with him and have a chat about what he wants off him etc is in my opinion shit management

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.