Jo burns his bridges....

The Fat el Hombre said:
He's stupid and I don't think everton will want to take him

He needs time to settle and adapt, he'll come good
I hope you are right (I can see Danny Mills)

Jo interview today

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/apr/04/jo-everton-manchester-city-interview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... -interview</a>

"David Moyes, Everton's shrewd manager, has subsequently spoken of Jo just needing some "affection""

yeah....a kick up the arse!!

Re: Jo interview today

Been done mate! See "Jo Burn's his Bridges" thread further down this page.

Barry Conlons wig said:
mammutly said:
There's nothing in that article that slates City or Mark Hughes. The journalist is more or less just reporting what Jo said, he isn't even offering an opinion on it!
It's well written and puts the players side of things across clearly.

Some people have got just a bit paranoid about the press .

I must have read something different to you, (all about opinions), but he clearly slags Hughesy off by stating he has never been told why he was dropped, I'll quite happily tell him why.... he is shit and is proving quite well that he just doesnt suit english football, for a big lad he's a big shithouse simple as that

How do you work that out? All he's said is Hughes hasn't spoken to him; if that's true, why shouldn't he say so? How is that "slagging Hughes off"?

Fair play to the lad, he's said it how it is from his perspective; if I was in his shoes, I'd prefer to work where I was appreciated. Have to agree with mammutly on the paranoia re the press, or indeed on the paranoia on this board if players have the temerity to have an opinion of their own. Shocking! Shouldn't be allowed! ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.