JO - Everton on Loan

TGNIX said:
haha... some nobheads on here i see.

It wouldn't make sense for Everton to sell Lescott since we only have Yobo and Lescott fit and £15m is a joke, just because you have a rich owner doesnt mean your going to do fuck this season or the next like you done fuck all in all the previous season i can rememeber, your a shite football club thats won fuck all! money won't buy you success, atleast Chelsea where decent before Abramovich come along!

Barry is shite, Santa Cruz is shite, and your whole team is shite, so unless you go and spend another 200m trying to attack these tops players that dont want to join you's because you can only offer them money, no european football or nothing... No Hope!

Even if you do buy lescott, Moyes - the best manager in the league will just go and buy something better with your money.

Part 1. Dirty Arabian money: money invested wisely by people who wouldn't look twice at shit club like yours. Creamed an easy billion in profit from share dealing in Barclays. Kenwright would wank himself to death if he had one ounce of the calibre of our owners rather than being a shit for brains.

Part 2. You ignorant classless prick.

I rest my case.

Send him down with the rest of the thieving fuckers.

It wouldn't make sense for Everton to sell Lescott since we only have Yobo and Lescott fit and £15m is a joke, just because you have a rich owner doesnt mean your going to do fuck this season or the next like you done fuck all in all the previous season i can rememeber, your a shite football club thats won fuck all! money won't buy you success, atleast Chelsea where decent before Abramovich come along!

Barry is shite, Santa Cruz is shite, and your whole team is shite, so unless you go and spend another 200m trying to attack these tops players that dont want to join you's because you can only offer them money, no european football or nothing... No Hope!

Even if you do buy lescott, Moyes - the best manager in the league will just go and buy something better with your money.[/quote]

I'd never thought I'd hear anything so deluded.

When was the last time your team won anything out of interest?? As for your rant about our 'shite team', Barry, Santa Cruz, SWP, Robinho, Elano, Ireland would all walk into your team.

You were right on one thing - money does not bring instant success, but I think the owners right down to the fans accept this. Oh and well done on European qualification through your runners-up FA cup run, although that seems to have gone to your head.

As ive already stated i exect him to be a City player before the end of the transfer window.

Yet the deals are unconnected. Yea right.

Cards on table. I believe we will sign Lescott of all the rumored deals I believe his is the most likely. If we do sign him Letting Jo going to Everton is obviously part of the deal.

SO lets cut all the biullshit out.....

Rammy Blue said:
does anyone know whether Lescott has gone up to Jockland for Everton pre-season training?

No he hasnt hes not due back after England duty untill another week or so.

Seems like a good time to remind people that fans of other clubs are welcome on BM as long as they respect the Code of Conduct. So having said that, unless they are slinging abuse around, City fans on here who sling abuse at them will be dealt with in exactly the same way as if they were abusing other City fans. Play nicely folks :-)

right just got home from work, been driving since 2am so forgive me for not goin through this hole thread but i take it officially lescott has not been mentioned at all in this jo deal? also by jo going does that not indicate that were about to unveil a striker? considering hughes had stated prevoiusley that no one goes out before he's secured his targets! sorry if my points had been raised already.

TGNIX said:

Even if you do buy lescott, Moyes - the best manager in the league will just go and buy something better with your money.
You do realise the above post basically negates anything you've got to say from this point onwards? Barry is shite, Santa Cruz is shite? Barry is a regular England international, Santa Cruz, when fit the season before last, was one of the top strikers in the Premiership. True, they're no Phil Neville or Anichebe, I'll grant you that.....

You've also made a common mistake, tried to use last season (which was a disappointment) to prove the upcoming season will be a failure. We had 12 hours with the ADUG money in the Summer, 12 hours!! In that time we bought Robinho. January is a different matter entirely, it's NEVER easy to bring in top players mid-season, yet we still managed one of the Premiership's top goalkeepers, a Dutch International Midfielder and a striker who was good enough to play for your better neighbours a couple of years back. Having money doesn't guarantee anything, NOT having money like Everton DOES guarantee something, that you'll never be a legitimate top 4 side until you get your own investment.

Oh yeah, Chelsea were an above average Premiership side before Abramovich's money. They were aided by being based in London, so they were more attractive to players, but they were nothing special.

We may well be a "shite club that's won fuck all" but I'd be more careful with the insults, when you've won 1 trophy in the last 22 years it's not really a strong position is it?

MonsallBlue said:
TGNIX said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TGNIX said:
Dream on boys you're not getting Lescott, when has he ever made it clear he wants to go and sign for Manchester City? I haven't seen or heard of any sources so far other than when he was training with England and even then nothing was said about him 'Wanting' the move, why would he anyway City going to struggle this season like they did last season, maybe have a good second half but you can't just buy a team and expect to get into the Top four or even win the league need time for your players to gel.

For Everton to sell Lescott we'd need alot more than you's seem to be willing to pay i heard you bid £15m for him, with us having to pay Wolves a sell on fee, and also having to pay out the rest of Lescott's contract because he has not requested a transfer then your £15m would turn into £7.5 mil, can't buy a decent centre back with that, so if we sell Lescott it won't make much sense.

Personally i think Jagielka is a much better centre back.

Obviously i'm an everton fan and i dont mind Manchester City hope you's have a good season as long as you's don't finish above us, oh and keep ya flithy hands away from our players we dont want your dirty Abrabian money!

Simples smackhead - we are rich,and you are not.
And,as we live with a system called "capitalism",that means money talks.
So keep your dyslexic "Abrabian? - wtf?" racist shite to yourself and get a job,you self-pitying wank.

Jog on back to your squat. Whats with all the fuckin dippers on here today?

Their only happy when it's giro day!

Matty said:
TGNIX said:

You do realise the above post basically negates anything you've got to say from this point onwards? Barry is shite, Santa Cruz is shite? Barry is a regular England international, Santa Cruz, when fit the season before last, was one of the top strikers in the Premiership. True, they're no Phil Neville or Anichebe, I'll grant you that.....

You've also made a common mistake, tried to use last season (which was a disappointment) to prove the upcoming season will be a failure. We had 12 hours with the ADUG money in the Summer, 12 hours!! In that time we bought Robinho. January is a different matter entirely, it's NEVER easy to bring in top players mid-season, yet we still managed one of the Premiership's top goalkeepers, a Dutch International Midfielder and a striker who was good enough to play for your better neighbours a couple of years back. Having money doesn't guarantee anything, NOT having money like Everton DOES guarantee something, that you'll never be a legitimate top 4 side until you get your own investment.

Oh yeah, Chelsea were an above average Premiership side before Abramovich's money. They were aided by being based in London, so they were more attractive to players, but they were nothing special.

We may well be a "shite club that's won fuck all" but I'd be more careful with the insults, when you've won 1 trophy in the last 22 years it's not really a strong position is it?

History goes back more than 22 years mate.

SPUDDY said:
Rammy Blue said:
does anyone know whether Lescott has gone up to Jockland for Everton pre-season training?

No he hasnt hes not due back at City after England duty untill another week or so.

cheers but edited for accuracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.