JO - Everton on Loan

What the fuck has happned to you lot you used to be good lads who you could have a good discussion with.

Didsbury Dave said:
Question for the Everton fans (clearly one of the Everton forum's had a member who monitors this site and reports back)

Do you believe that Lescott wants to leave Everton? No - why would he?
Do you believe that Everton would sell him? Who knows what Kenwright is capable of!

Dunno why Lescott would want to leave Everton other than for more wages, he has done well since moving to Everton although we haven't won a cup yet or anything he has played 126 Consecutive top flight games breaking into the England squad on a number of occassions, If wages is the problem i'm sure we can offer him an improved contract.

If Lescott want's to go then he'll need to hand in a transfer request won't he, if he doesn't it will take a massive bid for the everton board to sell him. Personally i don't want him to be sold especially to you's since you's actually might challange for our place this season then it would be crazy to strenghen your squad and serverly weaken ours. We don't need to sell Lescott, he has got a few years left on his contract, and even if he handed in a transfer request and Everton reject it (which well within their right to do) then lescott would have to stay at Everton and honour his contract, he won't under perform this season if he stays or if he goes with the World Cup next year.

I don't want to argue with you guys, you seem like a good bunch, just saddens me to hear some of you's going on about all this cash you got and think that you can buy ANYONE on the market, you's can't not even your horrible red neighbours can attract the top top players anymore and money isnt a problem for them either.

Evertonian3 said:
You've been shit forever and haven't come close to winning a trophy in over 3 decades so I can understand your giddiness to some degree.

I don't get why it's made you think liddle ciddy is suddenly a big club though. Just weird. If the arabs had used their dirty money to take over Burnley would they be a big club all of a sudden?

No, of course not. Now you realise how silly you look to fans in the rest of the country?

Lastly with Lescott, you won't get him for less than £20m. You current centre backs are all utter, utter shite. Chelsea won't sell Terryy, Barca won't sell Puyol....the only one you have a chance of egtting is Lescott.

However, because of Jags' injury we're in no rush to sell and I've only just stoppped laughing at the previously mentioned £15m.

As time ticks on the price could be pushed up to £30m.

You're massively top heavy even before you (maybe) sign Tevez and Eto'o. I wouldn't take any of your back 4...well maybe Zabaletta and even Given isn't as good as he once was.

This area needs to be bolstered if you want to break into the top 10 this season.

Yet another racist I see.

SPUDDY said:
Matty im not going to slate City thats not what i registered on this board for ( three years ago ) at the end of the day we would love to be in your situation yes im jealous but you can also see the arrogance in a lot of City fans in the past twelve months or so since the takeover.

I quite agree SPUDDY! and it's horrible to see!

Evertonian3 said:
You've been shit forever and haven't come close to winning a trophy in over 3 decades so I can understand your giddiness to some degree.

I don't get why it's made you think liddle ciddy is suddenly a big club though. Just weird. If the arabs had used their dirty money to take over Burnley would they be a big club all of a sudden?

No, of course not. Now you realise how silly you look to fans in the rest of the country?

Lastly with Lescott, you won't get him for less than £20m. You current centre backs are all utter, utter shite. Chelsea won't sell Terryy, Barca won't sell Puyol....the only one you have a chance of egtting is Lescott.

However, because of Jags' injury we're in no rush to sell and I've only just stoppped laughing at the previously mentioned £15m.

As time ticks on the price could be pushed up to £30m.

You're massively top heavy even before you (maybe) sign Tevez and Eto'o. I wouldn't take any of your back 4...well maybe Zabaletta and even Given isn't as good as he once was.

This area needs to be bolstered if you want to break into the top 10 this season.

Considering how good you think you are, you'd think you could manage to put a crowd together for a game.....

drsqueggy said:
Ive had a deluded Everton fan sending me texts all day saying we are never going to sign Terry and Lescott. Also giving it the history waffle....

To be honest i'm rather flattered by the whole affair. These fans are obviously very scared. Everton are as high as they are ever going to get, you can only do so much with limited resources. They have a shite ground, from a shite city, and to be honest bore the living shit out of me. ZZZZZZZZ

I'm sick of this shit.

If history were a measurement of the standard of your club, Royal Engineers would be winning the league every year, with Leeds, Nottingham Forest and Ipswich closely following.

SPUDDY said:
Matty im not going to slate City thats not what i registered on this board for ( three years ago ) at the end of the day we would love to be in your situation yes im jealous but you can also see the arrogance in a lot of City fans in the past twelve months or so since the takeover.

Why dont you just start to support City???

This year I'll be supporting City.

I dont think it is arrogant to expect the best. If your old club becomes poor. Stop supporting them. Simples.

At least they are English.

checkit said:
Just been working out at David Lloyd Gym Cheadle and Joleon Lescott was there next to me in the free weights area.

The rest of the Everton squad are in Scotland apparently

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On the rare occasion that Jo played at the Coms last season, I genuinely got the impression that he had not a clue about where to go and where to stand. This is a serious issue when a player arrives for a fee of £20 million because even a Hyde United player would be expected to have some incling about this. Truly Jo is City's most deranged signing of all time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news</a>

Club confirms striker in Scotland with the Toffees

The Club can confirm that Jo is training with Everton at their pre-season camp in Scotland.

The Brazilian striker spent the latter part of last season on loan at Goodison Park.

Meh its what we already know but thought id add it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.