JO - Everton on Loan

EFC said:
Pam said:
SPUDDY said:
bookiesgirl said:
city will finish above everton

Im sure i read something similar last year.

And we had a much better team last year than now so we will definitely not finish above Everton now. This is a worry because to finish behind Everton will mean coing last.

6th is last? Okay then, hope you had a good time in the fizzy pop league last sesaon you soft ****....

You've finished above us what, once in 15 years HAHAHAHAHAHA, same old same old - you'll always be mid table fodder, you can throw money money money at anything you like mate but you'll never travel to Wembley to see your team in a cup final and you'll never be anything more than the team everyone laughs at for your soulless structure.

SOLD YOUR ARSE TO THE ARABS, ARSE TO THE ARABBSSSS!

Is that the same fizzy pop league you got knocked out of even before the group stages???

Yeah i though it was. Its amazing how so many fans from other clubs are coming on here to hear all the news about Eto'o, Tevez and Terry because it isn't happening on their own forums. At least we took pity on you blue bindippers by loaning you Jo again seen as you couldn't afford him. The pity stops there though so give Lescott a kiss and a wave goodbye

EFC said:
Pam said:
SPUDDY said:
bookiesgirl said:
city will finish above everton

Im sure i read something similar last year.

And we had a much better team last year than now so we will definitely not finish above Everton now. This is a worry because to finish behind Everton will mean coing last.

6th is last?

Noooooooo 6th isn't last, 20th is last. You will come 19th. And so I say it again ... the only way we'll finish below you is because we have come last.

come on all the everton fans who come on here its time to wake up and smell the coffee the only reason we are letting you have jo is so we can take lescott off you there would be no sense in us letting you have 1 of are players unless we were getting somethink in return i mean its not like we could,nt offload him to another team everton fans need to except it now and i'm quite sure that david moyes being the good manager he is with a eye for a good player at the right price has already lineded up a replacement.

EFC said:
Matty said:
we'd have been a mediocre Premiership side, at best.

That is exactly what you are you soft ****.

Soulless and mediocre FC, welcome to Eastlands.

InternetToughGuy.jpg

EFC said:
you'll always be mid table fodder, you can throw money money money at anything you like mate but you'll never travel to Wembley to see your team in a cup final and you'll never be anything more than the team everyone laughs at for your soulless structure.

You seem to have completely misunderstood how this works. Spend huge sums of money on the team, improve immeasurably, compete with the top sides, reach cup finals, become a Premiership force. Darken the colour of our blue shirts a touch and look towards London and you'll see how this works.

EFC said:
SOLD YOUR ARSE TO THE ARABS, ARSE TO THE ARABBSSSS!
Which you're irreversibly jealous of, hence being on this website. Everton, the club, the chairmen and the fans, would crawl over broken glass to be owned by billionaire arabs able to make your side relevant. Denial of this is idiotic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.