JO - Everton on Loan

I bid you farewell my friends i hope you have a good season and break into the top four.

do wish darker shade of blue wouldnt have left, because he was the only decent dipper (although we never quite saw eye to eye). also spuddy aint bad

the rest of you scouse bastards are total cunts!!!!!!

SPUDDY said:
bookiesgirl said:
city will finish above everton

Im sure i read something similar last year.

And we had a much better team last year than we will have this, so we will definitely not finish above Everton now. This is a worry because to finish behind Everton will mean coing last.

SPUDDY said:
Matty im not going to slate City thats not what i registered on this board for ( three years ago ) at the end of the day we would love to be in your situation yes im jealous but you can also see the arrogance in a lot of City fans in the past twelve months or so since the takeover.

fair play to Spuddy though, at least he is admitting his jealousy towards us.

SPUDDY said:
I bid you farewell my friends i hope you have a good season and break into the top four.

I wasnt talking to you!!!...i was telling Jo to fuck off to everton...and that hes a useless waste of money and I don't like him very much.

Pam said:
SPUDDY said:
bookiesgirl said:
city will finish above everton

Im sure i read something similar last year.

And we had a much better team last year than now so we will definitely not finish above Everton now. This is a worry because to finish behind Everton will mean coing last.

6th is last? Okay then, hope you had a good time in the fizzy pop league last sesaon you soft ****....

You've finished above us what, once in 15 years HAHAHAHAHAHA, same old same old - you'll always be mid table fodder, you can throw money money money at anything you like mate but you'll never travel to Wembley to see your team in a cup final and you'll never be anything more than the team everyone laughs at for your soulless structure.

SOLD YOUR ARSE TO THE ARABS, ARSE TO THE ARABBSSSS!

mattyctid said:
SPUDDY said:
Matty im not going to slate City thats not what i registered on this board for ( three years ago ) at the end of the day we would love to be in your situation yes im jealous but you can also see the arrogance in a lot of City fans in the past twelve months or so since the takeover.

fair play to Spuddy though, at least he is admitting his jealousy towards us.
Shoe on the other foot (money in the other bank) I'd be jealous of Everton. Imagien if ADUG had bought them instead of us, we'd have been fucked, Sven had gone, Shinawatra didn't have the money he thought he'd have, we'd have been a mediocre Premiership side, at best.

So I don't have to track back over loads and loads of pages, can someone tell me what has kicked the Eviltons off this time?

Matty said:
we'd have been a mediocre Premiership side, at best.

That is exactly what you are you soft ****.

Soulless and mediocre FC, welcome to Eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.