JO - Everton on Loan

Evertonian3 said:
You've been shit forever and haven't come close to winning a trophy in over 3 decades so I can understand your giddiness to some degree.

I don't get why it's made you think liddle ciddy is suddenly a big club though. Just weird. If the arabs had used their dirty money to take over Burnley would they be a big club all of a sudden?

No, of course not. Now you realise how silly you look to fans in the rest of the country?

Lastly with Lescott, you won't get him for less than £20m. You current centre backs are all utter, utter shite. Chelsea won't sell Terryy, Barca won't sell Puyol....the only one you have a chance of egtting is Lescott.

However, because of Jags' injury we're in no rush to sell and I've only just stoppped laughing at the previously mentioned £15m.

As time ticks on the price could be pushed up to £30m.

You're massively top heavy even before you (maybe) sign Tevez and Eto'o. I wouldn't take any of your back 4...well maybe Zabaletta and even Given isn't as good as he once was.

This area needs to be bolstered if you want to break into the top 10 this season.

I'll tell you what, when you get an average attendance above us when we were in the Second Division, come and talk about fans.

Of course, Arab money is dirty, unclean and smelly, whereas English money is clean and white, you bigoted fucker.

Damocles said:
Evertonian3 said:
You've been shit forever and haven't come close to winning a trophy in over 3 decades so I can understand your giddiness to some degree.

I don't get why it's made you think liddle ciddy is suddenly a big club though. Just weird. If the arabs had used their dirty money to take over Burnley would they be a big club all of a sudden?

No, of course not. Now you realise how silly you look to fans in the rest of the country?

Lastly with Lescott, you won't get him for less than £20m. You current centre backs are all utter, utter shite. Chelsea won't sell Terryy, Barca won't sell Puyol....the only one you have a chance of egtting is Lescott.

However, because of Jags' injury we're in no rush to sell and I've only just stoppped laughing at the previously mentioned £15m.

You're massively top heavy even before you (maybe) sign Tevez and Eto'o. I wouldn't take any of your back 4...well maybe Zabaletta and even Given isn't as good as he once was.

This area needs to be bolstered if you want to break into the top 10 this season.

I'll tell you what, when you get an average attendance above us when we were in the Second Division, come and talk about fans.

Of course, Arab money is dirty, unclean and smelly, whereas English money is clean and white, you bigoted fucker.

Right, thats the second Evertonian to come on and use the words , dirty arab money. Can we ban every single **** that thinks its acceptable to use the term please? Im getting sick to fucking death of reading it. If you called someone a "dirty arab" in the street to their face then I would happily see you get your teeth knocked out. Not aimed at you damocles, but I see you have picked it out of his little hissy fit as well.

bluemoon1078 said:
SPUDDY said:
Matty im not going to slate City thats not what i registered on this board for ( three years ago ) at the end of the day we would love to be in your situation yes im jealous but you can also see the arrogance in a lot of City fans in the past twelve months or so since the takeover.

I quite agree SPUDDY! and it's horrible to see!

Spuddy I agree but you have to counterbalance that arrogance with the sort of people who support other clubs but come on here to give City fans abuse (not including you in that). Everyone thought we were a nice club and had a soft spot for us until the takeover, now we're perceived as a threat there's endless bitterness.

Add to that the way that the red tops have a clear agenda against us, recent examples being 'Eto'o REJECTS city' articles before Barcelona had even accepted the bid, making themselves look like tits a few days later when Eto'o's agent said he'd be "delighted to go there". That little nugget, though, doesn't get the headlines. Now apparently Puyol has "REJECTED" city even though we've not bid for him or made any indication that we would. It's all just paper rumours and people seem to buy it.

bluemoon1078 said:
SPUDDY said:
Matty im not going to slate City thats not what i registered on this board for ( three years ago ) at the end of the day we would love to be in your situation yes im jealous but you can also see the arrogance in a lot of City fans in the past twelve months or so since the takeover.

I quite agree SPUDDY! and it's horrible to see!

True there is an element of arrogance amongst some fans, although that has to be countered by the fact this is a City website and, as such, when fans of other clubs post and openly insult City (not SPUDDY I hasten to add) there's not going to be a favourable response.

The facts of the matter are, regardless of what happened last season or for that matter the upcoming season, there's only one club in any kind of position to trouble the 'big 4', and that's City. The pure and simple fact is that we're loaded, and money is the most important thing in football these days. Moyes and O'Neill can be geniuses at plucking cheap players from lower divisions and getting them to perform as much as they like, but that's not going to be enough to overhaul Liverpool, Chelsea, United or Arsenal, you need to compete with them on a financial level, and City can now.

Some City fans don't know how to take this news and react gracefully and with dignity, and that's unfortunate. However it has been noticeable that, regardless of our reaction to the change in situation, the media, other football teams and their fans have reacted in a negative way towards us. There has been an increase in hostility and anger towards City, based I'm certain in jealousy. Every club wants what we've now got, the ability to compete. After you've been knocked down so many times by people outside of the City family you can be forgiven for lashing out back a little.

Thats fair comment mate and i suppose its something you will have to get used to fans of Everton , Villla and say Tottenham cant wait for you to fall flat on your arses.

svennis pennis said:
Damocles said:
Evertonian3 said:

Right, thats the second Evertonian to come on and use the words , dirty arab money. Can we ban every single **** that thinks its acceptable to use the term please? Im getting sick to fucking death of reading it. If you called someone a "dirty arab" in the street to their face then I would happily see you get your teeth knocked out. Not aimed at you damocles, but I see you have picked it out of his little hissy fit as well.

Screw that where are all these strikers that we have to many of, and given has lost it.

Why you even talking to the fool it clear he hasnt got a clue about city at all so why take offence at the idiot

Damocles said:
Evertonian3 said:

Think we are starting at the top and working down re targets for defence
What is your average home gate maybe the reason why we think of ourselves as A big club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.