JO - Everton on Loan

Everton fans are very bitter about our owners. It's well known they are crying out for new investment. Well we do them a favor and borrow the tramps a striker and they still come on here mouthing off??

mancityvstoke said:
waves bye bye to EFC the bin dipping scumbag with a big fat mouth. :))

darker shades mate?

tough guyz
i especially liked 'WALTON IS WHERE I LIVE FELLA, COME DOWN HERE IF YOU THINK I'M ALL TALK.'

Calling out a 17 year old PMSL

EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

i was shaggin ya mum...Mancunian Style....

BARRY HORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHO NEEDS CANTONA WHEN WE'VE GOT BARRY HORNE.

EFC said:
supercity36 said:
welcome to everton... the only club to totally fuck up a cup final having been 1-0 up after 22 seconds, to be so desperate for a striker, they take one that at hos crrent club is 6th choice, and is so poor they're top tranfer target is a sheff utd full back

DICK

REMIND ME WHERE YOU WAS ON THE 30TH MAY?

I WAS AT WEMBLEY WATCHING MY SIDE LOSE
IN A CUP FINAL, SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER DO.

HAAA!

Editted for accuracy.

WE WILL SEE NEXT YEAR YOU SCOUSE BASTARDS WONT WE !
yes you have been consistently higher than us for a long long time , but times have changed and we will more than likely finish above you lot next year. and im willing to have a wager with any of you muppets
ps get the fuck out of here and go back to your shitty little site

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mancityvstoke said:
waves bye bye to EFC the bin dipping scumbag with a big fat mouth. :))

darker shades mate?

tough guyz
i especially liked 'WALTON IS WHERE I LIVE FELLA, COME DOWN HERE IF YOU THINK I'M ALL TALK.'

Calling out a 17 year old PMSL

i know lol im movin out of manc soon anyways since im gonna be livin at Marne Barracks in catterick If i pass Army Basic training

EFC said:
BARRY HORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHO NEEDS CANTONA WHEN WE'VE GOT BARRY HORNE.

oh frank lampard and drogba are wonderful who needs louis sahahaha....
_45847691_chelsea.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.