JO - Everton on Loan

was I watching a different match or didn't Stevie and Robbie absolutely rip Everton to shreds towards the tail end of last year...

We have so much more class at our disposal than Everton it's shocking.

You get to fifth by booting fuck out of sides and scraping one nils. We'll get there and surpass it by out scoring and out classing teams, yours included.

Manchester City Honours

Football League Champions
1936/37, 1967/68

Football League Runners-up
1903/04, 1920/21, 1976/77

Division One Champions (New)
2001/02

Division One Runners-up (New)
1999/00

League Division Two Champions (Old)
1898/99, 1902/03, 1909/10, 1927/28, 1946/47, 1965/66

League Division Two Runners-up (Old)
1895/96, 1950/51

F.A.Cup Winners
1904, 1934, 1956, 1969

F.A.Cup Runners-up
1923, 1933, 1955, 1981

League Cup Winners
1970, 1976

League Cup Runners-up

European Cup Winners Cup Winners
1969/70

F.A.Charity Shield Winners
1937/38, 1968/69, 1972/73

F.A.Charity Shield Runners-up
1934/35, 1956/57, 1969/70, 1973/74

Full Members Cup Runners-up
1985/96

F.A. Youth Cup Winners
1986, 2008

EFC said:
WHAT HAVE YOU WON SINCE 1969 THOUGH? FUCK ALL... OH A FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, SORRYYYY - WE HAVEN'T BEEN RELEGATED SINCE 1953 FELLA. A PROPER FOOTBALL CLUB.

MATTY, OPPOSITE DIRECTION INDEED. WHEREAS WE'RE IMPROVING SEASON UPON SEASON YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. AS SEEN OVER THE PAST TWO SEASONS, LAST SEASON YOU LOT FINISHED LOWER THAN THE SEASON BEFORE WHEREAS WE FINISHED 5TH FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE BOUCE. REMIND ME THE LAST TIME CITY FINISHED TOP 5? 1968.

Everton have hit the highest point they will ever be at, we have it all yet to come. Im 28 and havent seen us win anything, but im sure that i will spend the next few years happily watching the best players avaliable doing their thing at coms. You sit happy in the knowlage that Your best players are still not beiing hunted by any top 4 side, or for that matter any side in Europe (funny that to say you have a far superior squad)
Enjoy your history, we both know its all you have to cling to. I will quite happily take all your childish abuse, safe in the knowlage that we are at the begining of somthing special. Enjoy the great prestige your fans seem to think you have, the reality is your just the best of the rest once the good sides have finished

supercity36 said:
EFC.. is this you??

chav.jpg

nah this is EFC
29062.jpg

EFC said:
supercity36 said:
welcome to everton... the only club to totally fuck up a cup final having been 1-0 up after 22 seconds, to be so desperate for a striker, they take one that at hos crrent club is 6th choice, and is so poor they're top tranfer target is a sheff utd full back

DICK

REMIND ME WHERE YOU WAS ON THE 30TH MAY?

I WAS AT WEMBLEY WATCHING MY SIDE IN A CUP FINAL, SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER DO.

HAAA!

LOL Surely you mean.....Watching my side LOOSE a cup final Something I will never do again.

Sam Eto's work visa said:
EFC said:
supercity36 said:
welcome to everton... the only club to totally fuck up a cup final having been 1-0 up after 22 seconds, to be so desperate for a striker, they take one that at hos crrent club is 6th choice, and is so poor they're top tranfer target is a sheff utd full back

DICK

REMIND ME WHERE YOU WAS ON THE 30TH MAY?

I WAS AT WEMBLEY WATCHING MY SIDE IN A CUP FINAL, SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER DO.

HAAA!

LOL Surely you mean.....Watching my side LOOSE a cup final Something I will never do again.

i was shaggin his mum up the duff while he watching Chelski PWN his team ;)

I was interested to read that Everton had sold 23,000 season tickets this season.

Sell a few more and you might overtake what Norwich have sold in the 3rd division !!

Looks like the people of giving up on the self proclaimed "peoples club".

Who can blame em.....I cant imagine anybody wanting to pay to watch united reserves play hoofball every two weeks. And having to sell your best players every couple of years must hurt.

And to watch it in that rag and bone museum stadium that time forgot.

Now off you go in to those bins for some tea !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.