JO - Everton on Loan

Sam Eto's work visa said:
EFC said:
supercity36 said:
welcome to everton... the only club to totally fuck up a cup final having been 1-0 up after 22 seconds, to be so desperate for a striker, they take one that at hos crrent club is 6th choice, and is so poor they're top tranfer target is a sheff utd full back

DICK

REMIND ME WHERE YOU WAS ON THE 30TH MAY?

I WAS AT WEMBLEY WATCHING MY SIDE IN A CUP FINAL, SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER DO.

HAAA!

LOL Surely you mean.....Watching my side LOOSE a cup final Something I will never do again.
Pssst, that word should have been LOSE, and if you check a page or so back I've already made that joke!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mancityvstoke said:
waves bye bye to EFC the bin dipping scumbag with a big fat mouth. :))

darker shades mate?

tough guyz
i especially liked 'WALTON IS WHERE I LIVE FELLA, COME DOWN HERE IF YOU THINK I'M ALL TALK.'

Calling out a 17 year old PMSL

Walton? He's in the nick lol

EFC said:
supercity36 said:
welcome to everton... the only club to totally fuck up a cup final having been 1-0 up after 22 seconds, to be so desperate for a striker, they take one that at hos crrent club is 6th choice, and is so poor they're top tranfer target is a sheff utd full back

DICK

I was in court for theft again

Looks like they made a big mistake there.. You need help fella.

There's an up and coming couple of lads in the ressies called Robbie Mak and Alex Nimley, we will send you them on loan if you want? but you might not see alot of them what with a huge pole obstructing your view and your fans infront of you spitting on an opposition player that you would crawl over broken glass to see in your shite LCS kit.

Help the Everton!!

mancityvstoke said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
mancityvstoke said:
waves bye bye to EFC the bin dipping scumbag with a big fat mouth. :))

darker shades mate?

tough guyz
i especially liked 'WALTON IS WHERE I LIVE FELLA, COME DOWN HERE IF YOU THINK I'M ALL TALK.'

Calling out a 17 year old PMSL

I think your full of shit, if your as hard as your say your are nothing would stop you stealing a car checking your perm, and coming down here to lay us all out.

Matty said:
Sam Eto's work visa said:
EFC said:
supercity36 said:

DICK

I WAS AT WEMBLEY WATCHING MY SIDE IN A CUP FINAL, SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER DO.

HAAA!

LOL Surely you mean.....Watching my side LOOSE a cup final Something I will never do again.
Pssst, that word should have been LOSE, and if you check a page or so back I've already made that joke!!

Whispers.. oops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.