JO - Everton on Loan

Shooter 83 said:
alera said:
Stated fee everywhere was £18 million. So how do you know its £7 million ?

Moyes went on record as saying they couldnt sign him at the end of last season as we wanted back the £18 million we paid !

£7 million might have been the downpayment with the rest in installments...

Does it matter anyway hes never going to play for us again and we hardly need the cash....

Yeah it was stated everywhere because Thaskin tried to make it look like he was loaded making a big signing. You're right it 4m down payment and the rest based on performances goals sucess etc. Upto now we have paid 6-7m and aslong as he doesnt turn out for us thats all we pay, thats one of the reasons we are trying to get him off the books.

Im sure 90% of City fans know this was the case, clearing this up again is like asking is Jo cup tied.

Manchester City are ready to ditch misfit Jo - just six months after signing the Brazilian in a deal that could cost them £19m.
The 21-year-old striker has scored just three goals since arriving from CSKA Mosow, in a deal agreed before Mark Hughes became City manager.
City made a £6m downpayment for Jo - and the Blues want to offload him in the New Year before any more instalments become payable to CSKA.

alera said:
No way Richards will be going to Everton. Less than no chance I would think. He has just signed a 5 year deal and is on £55k a week. No way Everton could afford that even if we let him go and he was willing to take such a huge step down !

You seriously make me laugh. a huge step down? we consistantly finish above City and can offer European football. I fail to see how it would be a huge step down?

Gwladiator said:
alera said:
No way Richards will be going to Everton. Less than no chance I would think. He has just signed a 5 year deal and is on £55k a week. No way Everton could afford that even if we let him go and he was willing to take such a huge step down !

You seriously make me laugh. a huge step down? we consistantly finish above City and can offer European football. I fail to see how it would be a huge step down?

Why would an Everton fan join a MCFC board?

Gwladiator said:
alera said:

Fish necked!

Gwladiator said:
alera said:

To be fair, your recent history means nothing. You have peaked and without serious investment you will never break the top 4 on a sustainable basis.
We on the other hand have serious investment behind us and an infrastructure is being put in place at the club that will see us become serious challengers in the coming years.
Players want to go where the money and success is, and they sense that City is fast becoming the place to be.
So without wanting to be disrespectful, a move to Everton from City at this period in time, would be a step down for any player.

In all respects. Rubbish ground. Poor support base. No chance of winning anything and regardless of performance over the last couple of years Everton are going to struggle to finish in the top 10 moving forward...

For a player like Richards it would obviously be a massive step down going to Everton....

Gwladiator said:
alera said:

i think he ment a huge step down in wages

Gwladiator said:
The power of Paul said:
Big step down going to Everton. shit ground, shit supporters and bill kenwright the big girl. nuff said

How so?

You still haven't answered this....

stony said:
Gwladiator said:
alera said:

To be fair, your recent history means nothing. You have peaked and without serious investment you will never break the top 4 on a sustainable basis.
We on the other hand have serious investment behind us and an infrastructure is being put in place at the club that will see us become serious challengers in the coming years.
Players want to go where the money and success is, and they sense that City is fast becoming the place to be.
So without wanting to be disrespectful, a move to Everton from City at this period in time, would be a step down for any player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.