JO - Everton on Loan

The official site confirmed it, then they changed it to Jo trains with Everton for now.

What's going on?

Fuck knows....Everscum jumping the gun before a deals properly agreed - for Jo and probably Lescott......

Man City remove official statement regarding Jo’s loan move to Everton
08.07.09 | Andrew Slevison

Manchester City have removed their official statement from their website in regards to the loan move of Jo to Everton.

The Brazilian striker spent much of last season on loan at Goodison Park and it seemed he would remain there this season but Man City are yet to confirm any move.

Jo has been with the Toffees on their pre-season camp in Scotland but may have to wait to officially become an Everton player for next season.

Its hit the media outlets so something is going on....

How the hell is Jo getting re-approved work permits for the Premier League? He hasn't played for Brazil for ages and not been called up in forever...

vbr said:
How the hell is Jo getting re-approved work permits for the Premier League? He hasn't played for Brazil for ages and not been called up in forever...

Probably because he's been a British resident for a year, and made several Premier League appearances last season.

Rumours going around us Evertonians is Lescott will go for £14m plus Jo permanently. This would satisfy both parties as you lot don't seem to want to pay more than £15m and want to get rid of Jo, we want Jo and value Lescott at about £20m.

Well that values Lescott at £32 million in you take into account what we paid for Jo.

Really we dont need the money, Jo would not even get on our bench next season so I would be happy with that deal.

I would much rather It was cash plus a permnanent deal for Jo personally. Less risk for City if when he does crap or if he gets injured.

Gwladiator said:
Rumours going around us Evertonians is Lescott will go for £14m plus Jo permanently. This would satisfy both parties as you lot don't seem to want to pay more than £15m and want to get rid of Jo, we want Jo and value Lescott at about £20m.

That'll do for me.

C_T_I_D said:
Gwladiator said:

That'll do for me.

I would rip their arm off. Jo means nothing to us evidently.

He'll never play in a City shirt again anyway in my opinion. Flog him to Everton and give them £15,000,000.

Good times!!

If we are willing to pay £40 million to Terry at 29 and £300k in wages a week, £30 million package for Lescott at 26 and £90k a week in wages seem likes a pretty good deal.

Johnson going to Liverpool for £18.5 million and £100k a week in wages set the market. He’s only really had one decent season in his career and quality centre half’s are a move valuable commodity.

alera said:
Well that values Lescott at £32 million in you take into account what we paid for Jo.

Really we dont need the money, Jo would not even get on our bench next season so I would be happy with that deal.

I would much rather It was cash plus a permnanent deal for Jo personally. Less risk for City if when he does crap or if he gets injured.

How many times mate, JO cost us 7m. It was blown up as Thaskin wanted it to look like meant buissness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.