JO - Everton on Loan

1qwerty said:
Shooter 83 said:
Everton will finnish top 6 imo. Yak and Arteta to come back and im sure moyes will buy a good defender or 2.

Everton finished last season without Yakubu , a 20+ goal a season striker , Arteta , who's pedigree is well repected and Jagielka , the teams best defender , on topof this went through a large part of the season without any recognised strikers and had a terrible start , 8 points in 8 games conceding 2 - 3 goals a game and still finished 5th and in the FA Cup final , Underestimate Everton at your peril , Liverpool did at Anfield and Goodison , Utd did at Wembley , and Chelsea couldn't beat us in the league , Moyes only buys players who'll improve the team and ones he know will fit in with his work ethic .... You'd be a fool to write off Everton so flippantly

Looks like you are firing one back at me there?? I actually put a good word in for Everton?

RobinJo said:
Anichebe - Jo

------------------------

Tevez - Eto'o - Robson

HMMMMM

There, fixed it for you... Jo and Robbie on the same side so they can muck about n talk to each other while Eto'o and Tevez are hard at work ;)

Shooter 83 said:
1qwerty said:
Shooter 83 said:
Everton will finnish top 6 imo. Yak and Arteta to come back and im sure moyes will buy a good defender or 2.

Everton finished last season without Yakubu , a 20+ goal a season striker , Arteta , who's pedigree is well repected and Jagielka , the teams best defender , on topof this went through a large part of the season without any recognised strikers and had a terrible start , 8 points in 8 games conceding 2 - 3 goals a game and still finished 5th and in the FA Cup final , Underestimate Everton at your peril , Liverpool did at Anfield and Goodison , Utd did at Wembley , and Chelsea couldn't beat us in the league , Moyes only buys players who'll improve the team and ones he know will fit in with his work ethic .... You'd be a fool to write off Everton so flippantly

Looks like you are firing one back at me there?? I actually put a good word in for Everton?

Finishing top 6 is hardly a write off is it?

alera said:
I see not having to play in the Europa two bob league as a distinct advantage. Look at last season. 18 Games we dont have to play 14 of which were complete garbage !

It worked for Villa and Everton though mate ,i think we're expecting too much too soon

sportinglesbian said:
alera said:
I see not having to play in the Europa two bob league as a distinct advantage. Look at last season. 18 Games we dont have to play 14 of which were complete garbage !

It worked for Villa and Everton though mate ,i think we're expecting too much too soon

Everton didnt get past the qualifiers and Villa lost pretty much all of their last 15 games or so. Id say we are better off without it in all honesty.

the--dud said:
RobinJo said:
Anichebe - Jo

------------------------

Tevez - Eto'o - Robson

HMMMMM

There, fixed it for you... Jo and Robbie on the same side so they can muck about n talk to each other while Eto'o and Tevez are hard at work ;)

:)

It didnt work for Everton and Villa though. They got knocked out early doors and Villa hardly won a game after going out of Europe having been 4th and 6 points ahead of Arsenal.

Europa league is a complete waste of time and resources IMO. Its Champions League or nothing.

Trying to get it back on topic.....Everton has ve put up on their official site that they hope to conclude the deal for Jo today.

It is no longer mentioning its a loan deal - it was before on our site as well. So They have come up with the £10 million cash or he is involved in a player plus cash deal........

Something is definately afoot....

Going to be shit if it does not include a deal which benefits us.

Everton officials are aiming to finalise a deal for Jo ahead of tonight's trip to Bury.

The Blues have been in continuing discussions with Manchester City over the striker since announcing talks on Tuesday.

Jo, a Brazilian international, spent five months on loan at Goodison Park last season, netting five times in 12 appearances.

Now David Moyes wants to bring the 22-year-old, who has spent the week at Everton's training camp in Scotland, back to Merseyside.

It's hoped the deal will be completed in time for Jo to feature in this evening's friendly - the first of Everton's pre-season campaign.

The Blues are also seeking international clearance for new signing Shkodran Mustafi ahead of the trip to Gigg Lane.

Mustafi, 17, completed a free transfer from German outfit Hamburg on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.