JO - Everton on Loan

I hope he goes from strength to strength with them personally. I know we are direct competition for top six but at the end of the day I would rather see his career flourish. I don't believe he was good enough for us but at the same time didn't deserve as much stick as he got when he was at the club. He should have been given more time. I don't expect we shall ever see him in the blue of City again now. I think he'll go to them permanently eventually.

No, he probably just knows that it was you who said the derogitory comment first by labelling us WUM's, something you're having major difficulty in grasping.

Actually it was just you I was labeling a wum and as you have proven - Spot on.

I think its pretty clear who I was talking about - as has been bourne out really. Jesus you really dont have anything better to do.....

Anyway I have made it clear now. Happy ?

alera said:
I think its pretty clear who I was talking about - as has been bourne out really. Jesus you really dont have anything better to do.....

See, if I was you I would have said, 'Pigeonho is a WUM', however you used a plural, 'wumS'. You probably are either at school and are wagging it, or you didn't attend school at all. Don't bother replying again, as you won't get one back. I think you've been proven wrong enough know, and like my good friend says above, 'your presence is tiresome'.

At least you are managing to string a conversation together now without every other word being a profanity. Thats a start.

alera said:
No people who argue for the sake of it and call people fucking idiots are a wum.

Mate, pigeonio kicked your arse in the argument.

He clearly understands the game more than you.

Live with it and don't start chucking out WUM accusations

alera said:

Anyway I have made it clear now. Happy ?

Alera you are still thinking 'small time'. What do you care if we give Jo away?? He was only £18million

I would stop messing about and make Everton a proper offer for Lescott. Stop messing about with £15mil. Give them anything they want for Lescott including Jo.

You have to forget about the days of small time. We are trying to out pay Chelski ffs.

The days about worrying how much is spent in fees and wages are gone forever.

Its time to spend spend spend. If MH doesnt do it then im sure he will be replaced by someone who does.

Why on earth would would everton agree to sell lescott to us if they can have jo on loan. they need the money, some people on here are thick. cos theyve took jo does not mean lescott will be arriving here. moyes wants 20 million for lescott. weve offered 15million and it was knocked back yet jo is still goin to everton so how can lestcott be involved int deal. lescott is only comin to city cos were givin him more than double what hes on at everton not because he wants to play for city

some deluded people on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.