Jo Reprieve?

You just never know what will happen. If Jo plays and trains well maybe Mancini will see something in him. Have to say the ball he put accross to Bellers when he missed from 6 yards was a great pass and Bellers maybe should of scored. Saying that it is a new start for Jo with it being his first time at the club with Mancini. No matter what happens a good tour and we could get a decent price if we dont keep him. On the flipside a good tour and he could well get a place in the squad. Look at how Mancini has worked with Ibra when at Inter skill wise Jo offers more than Santa Cruz. While Jo seems more direct than Adebayor which means he doesnt overcrowd the midfield. If he keeps impressing then he will stay at the club if not he will move on a tough decision for Mancini.

He's fucking gash. And this is coming from one guy who wanted him to stay at City and see what he could do. He's had multiple chances, his attitude stinks, from sicknotes from training, partying at nightclubs almost every day, going to Brazil leading to Everton terminating his loan deal and being a lazy fucker both in training and matches. Had about 10 chances to prove himself, he's blown it, time to ship out the waste of space and hope to get back what little cash we can for him.

He looked to be the only player last night who realized that City fans had paid for tickets. Paid in money, actual money earned from a job that doesn't make 40k/week.

He keeps working like that, keep him. If he doesn't reform, cut him loose.

If Mancini decides Jo is worth hanging onto he is making a mistake. If he makes too many such mistakes then he won't be in the job for much longer.

Irwell said:
leewill31 said:
the only striker i know that shows the defender the ball but then actually gives the defender the ball!
We're not thinking too far back into City's past then I take it?

sticking to the present and what jo should not do or should i say cant do!

I thought he played quite well yesterday seeing how poorly most of his teammates played. Set-up the chance Bellamy should have scored from and if it hadn't been a friendly would have got one of their players sent off, when he broke free just before half time.

vbr said:
He's fucking gash. And this is coming from one guy who wanted him to stay at City and see what he could do. He's had multiple chances, his attitude stinks, from sicknotes from training, partying at nightclubs almost every day, going to Brazil leading to Everton terminating his loan deal and being a lazy fucker both in training and matches. Had about 10 chances to prove himself, he's blown it, time to ship out the waste of space and hope to get back what little cash we can for him.

Gash he is. Time to part ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.