Jo: who's a fan?

an average prem player,
who's attitude has been superb of late.
but i personally think he's not up to the standards that we now req as a club
looking to winning the prem and progressing into the champs league.

so i'm out.

i am not a fan, i dont think he should be at our club as he's nowhere near good enough. i am totally baffled as to why he is part of the 25 man squad and hope we can get rid asap.

ps.
he's 50 times better than rsc.

RSC and Jo are two of four awful forward players, Etuhu and Caicedo being the others. To be fair they look worse than they realy are as the rest of the squad is so good.

These four are the leftovers from a past squad that bears no relation to what we have now.

Thinking any of them could still make it with us now or in the future is nonsense. They will surely be replaced with one decent striker....hopefully in January while the expenditure doesn't count.

jo and rsc need to be got rid of in januay...

we have tev ade and balo who are all excellent strikers....we could add a 4th to that list or rely on the kids to make up that 4th spot

Wasn't good enough for Everton and certainly aint good enough for us in terms of the first team/ PL. Can we bring in a better 4th choice striker? If not then his attitude and goal scoring record in the minor games of late makes him ideal for the role.

I think Jo is better than most people give him credit for . He's only 23 an will still be learning the game an is only now getting the opportunity to work under a manager who can see some potential in him.

I am all for giving players a chance to prove themselfs and so far since Jo has come back he has shown a hunger to play and his workrate is great unlike a couple of other forwards at the club. He has taken his chances in the team and has scored some goals when he has got the chance. I think he will stay around for this season in trying to stay in the plans for next season. IF Ade leaves in January then it could well be the making of Jo at the club IF Ade stays Jo will find it hard to get more games with Mario back aswell.

With the right training and guidance he could be very good. Has the skill with the ball and gets into the right positions but is often a bit slow on the uptake, as if moments pass him by. Mancini being an ex striker should be able to help him.

He can and has scored goals in the PL, certainly up to the task than most strikers in the league these days.

Worth while as a backup striker, a hell of a lot more than RSC is.

I still think he will come good with a run of games under his belt.

Just need some of our 'fans' to give him a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.