Jo

moomba said:
PabZab said:
So quick to blame Hughes...

I thought loaning him out was the right thing to do.

But if he succeeds at Everton I think the question has to be asked why he didn't with us.

I think its honestly the difference in the way our teams play. Plus Moyes is confident in Jo and it looks a lot to me that Jo responds well to a manager that really wants him. Hughes was forced to have Jo in the side, not either of their faults that they didnt work well together.

I dont see Jo coming back to us, Hughes can win without him anyways, good on the lad I hope he does well in his career but does absolute shite against us.

No doubt this board will be invaded by gobshite Evertonians later. Can't wait.

THE GUY WHO HUGHES BOUGHT TO REPLACE HIM SCORED THE WINNER TODAY AND AT NEWCASTLE

It's not a Hughes dig, it's what Jo must think of Hughes at the moment and it's probably motivating him even more to do well for Everton to prove him wrong. Loaning is a good idea because Hughes obviously didn't want him in the first team and rather stagnate on the bench he's been given a chance and he wants to take it. Judging from today's performance he is.

Slag me off all you want, but I still think that this kid has a lot to offer !! You just don't get near a Brazil squad never mind the team if you have'nt got it !! FFS he is 6'4" he aint gonna score with is head from 30 yards because he just did'nt get the service in the 18 yard box !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.