Jo

Looks a different player to last season, when he was making french dance music

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKrVB5f2W0[/youtube]

He looks very good this pre season. has a point to prove and without his Brazilian mates to lead him astray he might just turn out to be a very good player.

Must be named in the 25. He looks so comfortable with the ball played to feet and has the knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Nobody can fault his attitude, he has given it everything to be given a shot and I think he deserves it.

Well in lad.

As in that great song in Oliver Twist

I'm reviewing the situation

Looked quiet good and I must admit he seems to be getting his confidence back, he has youth on his side and for me looks good against continental opposition, for me he would be the ideal forward to give ade a rest on long trips abroad, let him play alongside balotelli and for me deserves a squad place.

Better than RSC as back up, Ade looks like he's asleep on the pitch, Tevez should carry a bottle of smelling salts if he's playing with him next season.

Jo cannot cope with the physical demands of the premiership. He's too easily pushed around.

He's also too old to be considered a youngster with prospects. If he had what it takes to impress in the premiership, he'd have shown it by now.

bobmcfc said:
we have to keep jo
I agree, he played very well tonight, would have been interesting to see how he performed the full 90 mins. definitely worth keeping. As for Shay Given, his distribution is a joke at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.