Jo

aphex said:
jo doesn't deserve the stick he gets

he has a knack of being in the right place at the right time. tonight when balo was through, he could have crossed for a goal

2 occasions the other week with tevez, he could have had 2

how old is the lad? jesus.

Yes he does - he's so crap that his playing partners see more advantage kicking it into touch than giving him the ball, only to give it pathetically away.

-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 am --

abu13 said:
ono said:
I thought he did ok tonight, apart from his dive.

Been a bit unlucky lately. He's made some good runs which should have lead to a tap him/him skying it over bar, but he's not received the ball.

this ^^^^

What was it last night with our front line, in fact it's not only last night. we don't seem to be prepared to lay the ball off for a player in a better position.

Last night Jo took up some excellent positions and if it wasn't for players being greedy he could have easily had a couple of tap ins. this would really help his confidence and get some fans off his back.

I still think there is time for Jo to come good, bobbie seems to have faith in him.

worrying that - isnt it?<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 am --<br /><br />
Polari said:
I wish the posters here would get behind the lad instead of constantly belittling him. He put in another decent shift tonight and is worth his place in the squad.

only if they could trust him with a knife for the half time oranges.........

ANY1aBLUE said:
Damocles said:
Third time this season I've seen him go down clutching his face when there was zero contact.

He's a diving twat, and makes us look bad.

What's more distressing is that the Manager keeps playing him at all. What on earth does he see in him? RSC in our ranks - a proven Premiership goalscorer who would waltz into most other teams...............and Mancini picks Jo.

He's utterly hopeless - and a big girls blouse too.

-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 am --

deliasmith said:
I think I speak for many in Stoke and further afield when I say he's had no effect on Man City's reputation whatsoever.

He'd be perfect at Arsenal..........
Must try harder ANY1aBLUE, if you're going to make it as a WUM you'll have to learn to make it a little less obvious.

ffs! get behind the lad.

He always tries his best and did OK last night...(Dive excepted)

Put yourself in his shoes...City fans chanting his name is sure to give him more confidence...

It's not rocket science.

Jo=Samaras simples..
Plenty of quality ball in the box from SWP plus others and Jo just always too late.
Absolutley hate with a passion any man who feigns injury and that includes Ballo when he does it!
Makes us look bloody stupid and its embarrasing.
Bye Bye in Jan hopefully!!

DannyBoy2890 said:
I can't understand the abuse this lad gets!

Bore off for fuck sake.

Really ? Falling over clutching your face when there's fuck all wrong with you was just embarrassing and he should have been bollocked for it.
His biggest crime was not even attempting a shot after that superb pass from Mario. Instead he thought he'd fall over and try for a pen.
I can understand players wanting to go for the easy option but it was a clear cut chance to get a good shot away and he wasn't interested.
I don't usually slag off our players especially after a good win but there's no defending Jo for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.