Jo

I did find myself shouting at him once or twice last night, sorry Jo.

I think in the position he played he at least needed to be able to hold it up a bit last night and bring people in, but he couldn't. I've heard a few times he always looks good in training; I guess that's why Bobby pesists with him, but he has to go as soon as possible.

Seems a very long time since I sat in the stand and witnessed his only league goal for us against Pompy. Someone must give us a couple of mil for him surely.

What I can't understand is that the training ground reports are so positive and then he plays like an absolutely donkey.

Shinawatra had to get his £20m out of the club somehow ;)

Jo did not set the price and Joorabachian set the deal up.

I just feel sorry for Johnson. It does not send the correct message to him that this excuse for a footballer gets the nod ahead of him.

If anything, AJ would have made more attempts to track back and help out Zab and Richards on both sides.

I get tired of saying hes not good enough. He trys but really every time he got the ball last night he gave it away. Never in a million years is he good enough for a club like city where we want to go, even as a sub let alone starting games that important.

But not to worry Mancini has a plan and that plan is Dzeko.

What a difference he would have made last night holding up the ball and taking some pressure off.

The problem is a Adebayor is a prick and disgrace, due to his awful attitude this season we havent been able to play him at all. Fuck off Adebayor as soon as possible, same SWP, RSC and Bridge. Given as well if he cant keep his mouth shut, behave and fight for his place.

Tevez, Dezko, Mario should be enough really they only reason I would keep Jo is for the cups and cover injuries come on late etc. No one will buy him so I guess hes here for the duration. Is Caicedo better ? I think so.

Maybe sign an up and comming forward that is willing to play in the cups and build up there experience. We are not far off having the squad how we want it now, the job should be pretty much complete this window, if we can move out most of the remaining dead wood on a permanent basis.

I thought he put in his effort defensively, doing his best to cover the left wing and give Sagna trouble, he did make a few tackles (maybe he should be tried out asa holding midfielder lol).

Regardless the entire team's defensive performance was solid, including Tevez Jo and Milner. When Johnson came on he didn't make any tackles but the Arsenal team didn't look the same in the last bit.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203024" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203024</a>

:)

The reason why Jo played is because he's added something extra to his game, something neither Crocky, Ade, or AJ do fag back when you lose the ball. Okay I will give it to the mockers when he'e rolling around on the floor feigning injury that is pathetic and he really needs to lose that from his game.

FFS he's still learning his trade did plenty of spade work last night until he was replaced, and just get off his back for once. Mancini picks the side and we are still in with more than a chance get behind him and stop all this negatvity!!!

Mike D said:
The reason why Jo played is because he's added something extra to his game, something neither Crocky, Ade, or AJ do fag back when you lose the ball. Okay I will give it to the mockers when he'e rolling around on the floor feigning injury that is pathetic and he really needs to lose that from his game.

FFS he's still learning his trade did plenty of spade work last night until he was replaced, and just get off his back for once. Mancini picks the side and we are still in with more than a chance get behind him and stop all this negatvity!!!

I'm pretty sure you just go against the general consensus regarding everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.